Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
The IT Team at Clari is on a mission to build out a world-class support team - and we need you! We are looking for an empathetic, curious, and creative problem solver, who can challenge the status quo and uplift the people around them. This is a space where you can have an impact by helping hone our processes and implement systems that solve real business problems. This role is a remote-first opportunity that will support the existing IT organization. Collaboration is key for this position with a lot of stakeholder engagement with the goal of enabling the business. Clari is a cloud-first company, so this role will need focused experience with SaaS tools.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Plan, architect, and implement corporate-wide systems or tools
- Automation-first approach to IT Operations projects
- Cross-departmental collaboration & communication to keep stakeholders engaged
- Corporate SaaS app configuration, licensing, and integration
- Automating the employee lifecycle from onboarding, to role changes, to offboarding
- Building and maintaining office network infrastructure
- Support the IT Helpdesk team by providing tools and documentation to enable their day-to-day work
- Create policies and configuration profiles for laptops using Jamf MDM
- Manage computer fleet compliance
- Atlassian configuration, support, and maintenance
- 4+ years of experience
- Proven self-starter that has implemented new processes or policies org-wide before
- A Google Workspace & Okta admin power user
- Expert-level Mac & Windows administration experience
- Experience implementing SAML & SCIM, especially with regards to custom configurations
- Have used automation tools like GAM, Workato, BetterCloud, Okta Workflows, Zapier, etc.
- Knowledge in administering and deploying MDM Solutions for Windows and MacOS (ex: InTune, WorkspaceOne, Jumpcloud, JAMFPro, etc)
- Have experience using Agile methodology
- Experience with a programming language, especially Python, bash, etc. and comfortability with working with APIs
- Experience using endpoint vulnerability and compliance tools like Crowdstrike, Osquery, etc.
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description