Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
About the team:
This is what you will do:
- Create, maintain test strategy and test plans for infotainment audio features and audio quality for multiple programs/projects for different vehicles in the Rivian portfolio.
- Build, maintain and manage test environments needed for manual and automated runs.
- Help drive decisions about test automation strategies, collaborate across dev & test organizations.
- Create/enhance and maintain manual and automated test cases.
- Collaborate with other leads in the system test team and cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize test execution for various internal and external milestones.
- Analyze defects, assist with resolving issues reported from drive tests and customers.
- Mentor new hires.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience, with 3+ years of experience audio system testing.
- Expertise in audio testing methodologies and how audio hardware and software work together.
- Expertise in audio testing areas such as ducking, directional audio, chime identification.
- Expertise in Python, audio test automation tools.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience in measuring and reporting audio quality metrics using objective evaluation techniques and tools.
- Experience in infotainment/connected car audio testing is a big plus.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at [email protected]Privacy
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.