Visual Designer at Moveworks
Visual Designer - Marketing
Brand and visual design have been staples at Moveworks since day one – because we believe our brand should be as unique and differentiated as the product we create. That’s where you come in. We’re looking for creative risk-takers, whose strong design foundations allow them to explore ideas beyond what other teams would settle for. As a visual designer on the Marketing team at Moveworks, you’ll not only be defining our visual style, you’ll also be helping to define an entirely new market segment.
As an early member of a hungry, but humble, team of talented designers, you’ll contribute to establishing our design culture and have an immediate impact on the future of design at Moveworks. This is a unique opportunity that will play an integral role at one of the fastest growing AI companies in Silicon Valley.Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like DocuSign, LinkedIn, Slack, Instacart, Broadcom, and Hearst to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why Inc. called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
What you’ll do:
- Evangelize our brand, both internally and externally, as we create a unique and compelling style all our own.
- Visualize highly technical concepts such as AI and machine learning, in creative and compelling ways across mediums, ranging from case studies and e-books to iconography and website design.
- Evolve and maintain brand guides as we continue to grow and redefine ourselves.
- Self-prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while setting clear expectations with relevant stakeholders.
- Internalize feedback and effectively incorporate it into revised concepts.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Product Marketing, Content Marketing, and Field Marketing to deliver content that is on time, on point, and on brand.
What do you bring to the table?
- A creative mind that enables you to work within constraints, while also creating a unique and branded experience.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, startup environment and have immediate impact.
- A growth-oriented mindset that thrives in collaborative environments.
- High-level knowledge of Figma and Adobe CS: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and AfterEffects
- 5-7 years of design experience, B2B tech industry experience is a plus, but not a prerequisite.
- Experience working with brand and design systems across a variety of outlets.
- A high-level of attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks and set expectations.
- Most importantly, a passion for design and a willingness to push past your comfort zone and take creative risks.