Who We Are
Verkada is the leader in integrated cloud-managed enterprise building security. Verkada combines our cloud-managed software platform with hardware powered by edge-based processing to provide customers with a real-time view into every part of their organization. Designed with simplicity in mind, Verkada’s video security cameras, access control and environmental sensors natively integrate with our platform and are virtually effortless to install, maintain, and manage across hundreds of sites. Verkada protects more than 6,000 organizations, including more than 30+ of the Fortune 500.
Verkada is seeking a UX Research leader to spearhead the foundations of user research and develop an internalized customer voice within our organization. You will be establishing research methodologies and collaborating cross-functionally within our organization to communicate key findings on user needs. We are looking for a driven, self-sufficient leader who has the ability and desire to take full ownership over user research to effectively steer Verkada's cutting-edge product innovation.
- 3+ years of end-to-end UX research experience
- Interest in collaborating with stakeholders across our entire organization to elevate understanding of user research
- Ability to take initiative, implement the foundations of UX research
- Creative storytelling ability
- Bachelor's degree in design-related field
- Define research objectives and create proposals for product teams
- Create personas for our customer-base
- Set up customer reviews for prototypes and new features
- Implement methods to gather information on customer needs (usability testing, surveys, field research, etc.)
- Establish methods you deem impactful for gathering customer feedback for specific products and features
- Present findings to the rest of design team
- Evangelize key insights across the rest of our organization
Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Read Full Job Description