Senior UX Researcher at Verkada Inc (Peninsula)
| Peninsula | Hybrid
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:07 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, March 8, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Who We Are
Verkada is the leading physical security platform to protect people, assets and privacy. Designed with simplicity in mind, Verkada’s five product lines - video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management - provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 9,700+ organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation.
Verkada is seeking a UX Research leader to spearhead the foundations of user research and develop an internalized customer voice within our organization. You will be establishing research methodologies and collaborating cross-functionally within our organization to communicate key findings on user needs. We are looking for a driven, self-sufficient leader who has the ability and desire to take full ownership over user research to effectively steer Verkada's cutting-edge product innovation.
- 3+ years of end-to-end UX research experience
- Interest in collaborating with stakeholders across our entire organization to elevate understanding of user research
- Ability to take initiative, implement the foundations of UX research
- Creative storytelling ability
- Bachelor's degree in design-related field
- Define research objectives and create proposals for product teams
- Create personas for our customer-base
- Set up customer reviews for prototypes and new features
- Implement methods to gather information on customer needs (usability testing, surveys, field research, etc.)
- Establish methods you deem impactful for gathering customer feedback for specific products and features
- Present findings to the rest of design team
- Evangelize key insights across the rest of our organization
Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Read Full Job Description