Mobile Product Designer, Trello at Atlassian (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:19 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, March 17, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, with millions of users across our products. We're making a substantial investment in experience design, endeavoring to make Atlassian products essential for all teams. We're growing our global design team and searching for passionate, talented designers to help us.
Trello, Atlassian’s flexible collaboration tool for all teams, is used by over 50 million people worldwide. Many of these users rely on Trello’s Android and iOS apps as their primary work management and productivity tool, helping them to unleash the potential of their teams.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Craft the future of Trello on iOS and Android
- Collaborate directly with Product Managers and Engineers
- Contribute to Trello’s mobile design system
- Partner with your cross-functional peers to uncover mobile-specific opportunities for Trello
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 3+ years of mobile product design experience
- Working knowledge of both Android and iOS best practices
- Confidence in presenting your work and getting others on board with your design direction
- Excellent visual design skills
- Strong facilitation and collaboration abilities
- A flexible and friendly approach to working with teams
- The ability to collaborate with, and influence your cross-functional partners
- Some experience conducting and applying your own customer research
More about our team:
- The Trello design team’s purpose is to weave the goals of our customers and our business into a seamless experience. We champion experiences that are built for scale while still being designed for humans and loved by teams of all shapes and sizes. We believe that Trello’s uniqueness is our greatest strength.
- As a Product Designer on Trello Mobile, you’ll work closely with Product and Engineering to execute on the team’s roadmap. In addition to working with your feature team, you’ll be part of the larger Trello Design Team where you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate, solicit critique, and grow alongside other designers.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.