- Support supply chain activities with Verkada’s partners
- Responsible for the preparation, analysis and presentation of key SCM metrics, performance against targets and trends to management and improve the metrics over time to drive increased productivity and profitability
- Analyze freight forwarders pricing and performance KPI’s. Provide support to Supply Chain team to manage inbound and outbound logistics.
- Support inventory management at 3PL warehouses including ASN’s, material receipts, material holds, etc.
- Work with internal and external partners to scale processes with company growth.
- Other duties as required
- 0-2 year experience and 4 year degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering or related field.
- Experience with Excel (or related) modeling and simulations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to management as required
- Ability to travel once a quarter to Asia as needed.
Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Generous paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits