Join VillageMD as a Senior Analyst, Market Integration (Chicago, IL; Indiana or Michigan)
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Senior Analyst, Market Integration (Clinic Integration and Onboarding) to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served.
As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
The Senior Analyst, Market Integration will help in the successful incorporation of practice acquisitions while contributing to the building of infrastructure needed to deliver on-time clinic launches in new and growing geographies. As a member of the enterprise-wide Market Integration team, you will have initial accountability for a local geography, supporting a regional Manager.
You will support a wide range of projects aimed at improving the organization’s core offerings: a portfolio of multi-faceted, highly-integrated, technology-enabled services. You will receive foundational training in healthcare that will provide a launch pad to grow your career in the industry.
How you can make a difference
- Supporting regional and enterprise Market Integration leadership with end-to-end accountability, from due diligence through the transition to local market operations, delivering a successful clinic integration
- Providing support in the successful implementation of de novo clinics in new and growing geographies, ensuring alignment with Village Medical model and goals
- Supporting the Market Integration and Talent Development teams in the successful execution of training programs that provide newly acquired clinic personnel with the tools and confidence to deliver high quality patient care and a best-in-class patient experience
- Participating in identifying process improvement opportunities and presenting them to leadership, in accordance with a culture of continuous, energetic development of workflows increasing efficiency and transparency for stakeholders
- Displaying a strong understanding for our complex business by collaborating with other VillageMD analysts to share subject matter expertise and learn from theirs
Skills for success
- 2+ years relevant experience with physician practice management, healthcare consulting, operations management, and participating in process improvement project teams
- Prior roles in a consulting firm or high-growth start-up environment would be a serious plus, as would hands-on experience deploying practices into value-based care/risk based medical groups
- A Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in business, economics, engineering, public health, community health or healthcare administration, or a pre-professional program with interest in another area of healthcare
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required
- Knowledge and understanding of basic healthcare financial and operational data
- Experience working with providers or clinical staff a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80% in a regional geography
Experience to drive change
- Willingness to learn, take initiative and be resourceful
- Bias for action; demonstrating urgency to deliver on expectations
- Strong research, writing, analytical and critical reasoning skills
- Flexibility in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Inclination towards team-based work product and results
- Capability to distill complex, technical topics articulately to a non-technical audience
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication and doing what you say you will do