Product Data Analyst at Jellyvision
Jellyvision is hiring a Product Data Analyst
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, and, post-COVID, many of us will be returning to the Chicago offices (by choice, not requirement -- our philosophy is “Flexible First”). But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, FL, GA, IL, KY, MA, MI, MN, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, or WI.
What we do
We’re the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes choosing (and using) employee benefits easier and more enjoyable. Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think the best way to achieve that is with a staff that reflects the vast range of ideas, perspectives, and experiences of the millions of people who use our products.
Who we are
Jellyvision is committed to fostering a more inclusive workplace where people across all dimensions of diversity and intersectionality, including, but not limited to race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neuro-diversity, gender identity, gender expression, sex, or country of origin are welcomed, valued, and celebrated! We have an opportunity to increase representation at all levels and need your unique talents, background and perspectives. We look forward to your contributions to our team.
How you’ll help
The Product Data Analyst is responsible for validating, compiling, analyzing, and condensing quantitative and qualitative user data (and some customer data) into actionable reports. They work closely with the Director of Research & Insights and members of the Product, Data, User Engagement, Marketing, and Creative teams at Jellyvision.
What you’ll do
- Provide our internal teams with reports which distill the tons of data we collect into information that is meaningful to them.
- Provide our external legacy Services clients with reports that are meaningful to them.
- Work closely with the Data team and Jellyvision’s back-end databases to pull and validate user data.
- Drive product development and improvements by performing both quantitative as well as qualitative data analysis on real-world end-user data (as well as some customer data).
- Assist our Director of Research & Insights with data analysis projects.
- Help champion the needs of the user within the company.
- Manage a dynamic workload to balance priorities with deadlines to effectively meet project needs.
Experience and skills you’ll need
- Comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis.
- Adept with data quality control and validation.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Hands-on experience with SQL, HTML, creative writing, usability testing, and/or multimedia production is a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Communicates Effectively
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
- Manages Complexity
- Plans and Aligns
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!