Head of Go-To-Market Analytics
As Head of GTM Analytics at Moveworks, you will lead the Analytics function for the Sales and Marketing teams, using state-of-the-art data infrastructure and visualization to inform our entire GTM strategy. Moveworks is already one of the fastest-growing AI companies on the planet — our platform is redefining how employees get support at work. Now, we need your expertise and data-driven approach to bring instant help to the masses.
In this role, you will work closely with all leaders in Marketing and Sales to define the metrics that define our success, and then find elegant ways to report on those metrics in real time. You’ll also collaborate with the Data Science & Engineering team to align our GTM Analytics with the overarching data strategy at Moveworks.
We’re looking for someone with a track record of leveraging data as a strategic asset and competitive differentiator. The ideal candidate understands all layers of data, from data infrastructure and collection to data pipelines and visualization.
Reporting to the Director of GTM Operations, this is an individual contributor role — with the potential to evolve into a management position as we scale. Across the board, you’ll combine high-level strategic planning with get-your-hands-dirty execution.Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help instant and effortless.
Included on the prestigious Forbes AI 50 list and named a leader in The Forrester New Wave, Moveworks uses advanced machine learning to resolve employees’ requests, whether they need IT support, HR help, or policy information. We’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times recognized Moveworks as one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
This is a unique chance to join the team as a key player in our growth strategy. If that sounds like fun, we can’t wait to start this journey together.What you’ll do:
- Build and lead the Go-To-Market Analytics function at Moveworks.
- Define the GTM Analytics strategy that will support rapid company growth, providing everyone in Marketing and Sales with all the data insights they need to increase their impact.
- Operationalize our GTM Analytics strategy to ensure that all data is centralized and easily accessible to business stakeholders.
- Leverage modern BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Google Data Studio) to build the gold standard of performance dashboards, which all GTM team members will use on a daily basis to get insights into their functions.
- Work with the Data Science & Engineering team to align our GTM Analytics strategy with the overarching data strategy at Moveworks.
- Continuously increase the level of data-savviness of all GTM team members by developing GTM Analytics enablement content, dashboards, and self-service templates.
- Work with our Sales Ops and Marketing Ops teams to enhance the quality of data that feeds into our GTM Analytics layer.
- 5+ years of experience in Data Science or a related function in a high-growth environment, preferably a SaaS company.
- Expertise using modern BI tools, such as Tableau, Looker, or Google Data Studio.
- Expertise using Excel / Google Sheets and fluent in SQL.
- An understanding of data infrastructure tools (e.g. Data Warehouse / Data Lake, Data Pipelines), with a proven ability to work with internal and external data engineers to set up data infrastructure.
- Experience working with marketing and sales data, as well as a strong understanding of the types of metrics used to drive effective decision-making in these functions.
- An understanding of Salesforce.com Sales Cloud and CPQ data structure is a plus.
- The ability to hire, lead, and manage data analysts; people management experience is a plus.
- Experience in managing large-scale complex projects across multiple cross-functional teams with aggressive timelines.
- Great communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills, with an ability to rally cross-functional teams around common objectives.