- Prioritize and cultivate a positive user experience and an intuitive and streamlined Salesforce environment for the sales organization.
- Maintain user roles, security, profiles, fields, page layouts, and sales rosters.
- Assist in monitoring data quality and integrity. Execute data migration and data quality projects.
- Take initiative to improve support processes, decrease delivery time, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Automate manual processes and increase self-service capabilities.
- Collaborate with internal teams to understand user experience and business objectives of operational processes.
- A customer-obsessed mindset, and a passion for helping others perform at their best
- An understanding of relational database architecture and standard CRM system structure.
- 1+ years experience administering a large and/or rapidly growing Salesforce organization.
- Experience working with large-scale, complex datasets.
- Solid understanding in business analysis including intermediate Excel skills
- Experience developing and improving operational processes to drive business efficiencies.
- Ability to build effective partnerships with business owners and technical partners.
- UI/UX design experience, and a passion for streamlining workflows.
Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits