Cover Genius is a Series D insurtech that protects the global customers of the world’s largest digital companies including Booking Holdings, owner of Priceline, Kayak and Booking.com, Intuit, Uber, Hopper, Ryanair, Turkish Airlines, Descartes ShipRush, Zip and SeatGeek. We’re also available at Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Wayfair and SE Asia’s largest company, Shopee. Our partners integrate with XCover, our award-winning insurance distribution platform, to embed protection for millions of customers worldwide each year.
Our team and products have been recognized with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times which ranked Cover Genius as the #1 fastest-growing company in APAC in 2020. Our diverse team across 20+ countries and many language groups commit itself to diverse cultural programs, in particular “CG Gives” which makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds development initiatives in global communities.
Our People are
Bold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are not
Perfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
About the Role
As a UX Writer Americas on our Partner Services Team, you will own crafting end-to-end content to support customers through the process of buying embedded insurance.
To drive success in this role, you will have extensive experience working in a UX Writing role with a proven track record of crafting customer-centered copy across a number of mediums. As the UX Writer you will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to contribute to design solutions we craft within our Partner Services division. You will collaborate with team members to target growth initiatives alongside Growth Product Managers, Partner Growth Managers and UX Designers. You will be key in ensuring we champion user-centered design principles and contribute to building out Cover Genius' style guide and best practices handbook. You should be familiar with user research practices and use analytical methods to inform content and UX design choices.
What will your day look like? You will...
- Collaborate with team members to design end-to-end customer journeys that support users through the process of purchasing embedded insurance and maximize attach rate.
- Write interface content, microcopy, emails, push notifications, SMS, and other content to drive action and boost engagement - championing user-centered design with everything you write.
- Perform UX Research activities and use data to inform your writing.
- Writing simple, easy-to-read, customer-friendly and compliant content - crafting great UX copy for a broad range of customers and partners.
- Contribute to our UX Writing best practice style guide, and other internal learning resources.
- Collaborate closely with other teams, including our Product and Customer teams, to understand how our customers consume content, and address any identified pain points.
To help us level up, you'll ideally have:
- 3 or more years experience as a UX Writer, Content Strategist, or similar role.
- Strong understanding of regional/cultural diversity across the US market, can provide targeted UX solutions most applicable to all customers with a global perspective.
- Excellent English writing skills and demonstrated knowledge of Plain English guidelines. Clear understanding of UX principles, psychology and customer behavior. Ideally also a demonstrated interest in Product, Design and/or UX.
- Data driven approach, utilization of qualitative and quantitative research findings to inform the copy you write and address customer needs.
- University degree in Communications, Humanities, Journalism or similar.
To be successful, you'll bring:
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional and international teams.
- Excellent attention to detail and experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for user-centered design and content.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to take initiative on projects to deliver to tight deadlines.
Why Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. What does that mean?
• Flexible PTO. Taking time out is important for our teams to enjoy life and stay fresh.
• Employee Stock Options - we want our people to share in our success, we reward them with ownership for their contribution in creating a world-class company.
• Work with like-minded people who are passionate about both the work we're doing and giving back. Our CG Gives programs enables us to all become philanthropists through our peer recognition and rewards system.
• Social Initiatives - pictures speak a thousand words!
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let's chat!
* Cover Genius promotes diversity and inclusivity. We don't tolerate discrimination, demeaning treatment of anyone, or harassment due to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.