Sr. Human Resources Manager (Atlanta, GA)
Fluidra’s looking for a Sr. HR Manager to join our team at our East Coast Office in Atlanta, GA.
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
The Sr. HR Manger position requires a talented, driven, experienced HR leader who can lead a
team and partner closely with management across all key HR areas as a business partner. Based
out of our East Coast Headquarters in Atlanta, GA, this highly visible role will be responsible for
managing the day to day HR operations at the site and providing oversight and leadership to our
HR shared services teams. Additionally, you will:
- Provide strategic HR support in organizational design, employee relations, talent acquisition and talent management across levels, including: compensation and benefits, training, and talent acquisition.
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly HR metrics/scorecards to measure the effectiveness of HR initiatives and provide quantitative data for decision making.
- Participate in the design, development and administration of the companies’ benefits programs. Oversee the administration of all benefit plans including group medical, dental, vision, life, long-term and short-term disability and optional insurance plans, FSA, 401(k); responsible for the vendor relationship and management of the open enrollment process in North America.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in compensation and benefits; monitor trends in total rewards and legislative changes that impact compensation and benefits programs; evaluate and adjust programs as necessary.
- Assess and diagnose organizational situations, ensure alignment of business goals with organizational designs and develop or recommend training and development solutions.
- Partner with business leaders on issues pertinent to organizational effectiveness and change management in an effort to improve overall organizational performance.
Identify opportunities to develop solutions that blend organizational effectiveness, talent development, change management, and learning to drive significant improvements in performance, productivity, and climate.
- Work closely with North America and global HR teams in the ongoing development and implementation of fresh and relevant values communication and activities that drive a values-based culture.
- Manage recognition programs including tenure, peer and value recognition programs to ensure our strategy is driving the right behaviors and enhancing the employee experience.
- Provide HR expertise in employee relations and compliance matters, handling employee issues, including disciplinary actions, conducting internal employee relations investigations, exits and drafting related documentation.
- Assist, advise and coach all levels of management on Human Resources issues.
- Other duties, as assigned.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate:
- Strong ownership and accountability mindset with focus on driving individual and team performance.
- Willingness and ability to be hands on as and when needed while strategically leveraging available resources to deliver the most efficient HR solutions and service.
- Collaborative mindset with the ability to work cross-functionally and build strong partnerships across the organization.
- High integrity, capable of maintaining confidentiality, worthy of trust; credibility is built upon integrity and professionalism.
- Actively listens, translates, and reacts objectively, even in stressful interchanges.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written; able to facilitate and influence actions.
- Strategic thinker but detailed operator; demonstrate solid judgment, plan and accomplish goals, and champion ethical business practices at all times.
WHAT WE SEEK
- 7+ years total HR experience with progressive roles increasing in responsibility including 3+ years of HR Leadership experience managing an HR team.
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), ADP Workforce Now and Cornerstone LMS.
- Strong project management, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work in a demanding and dynamic fast-paced environment with the flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Approachable, professional, positive attitude that leads to the creation of effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable state and federal employment and wage & hour laws.
- Professional Designation PHR/SPHR and/or HR Management Certificate a plus.
- BA/BS Degree required (major in Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, Business Management or related field).
WHAT WE OFFER
An exciting opportunity to dive in and begin your career with a company that offers a competitive total rewards package that includes:
- 9/80 work week schedule (EVERY OTHER FRIDAY OFF!)
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- 11 paid Holidays
- Full range of health benefits including medical, dental & vision, short & long-term disability
- 401(K) matching (100% of first 3% contributed, 50% of the next 2%)
- Health and wellness programs / gym reimbursement
- Educational assistance up to $7,000 per year
- On-site self-service café / free gourmet coffee stations
- Company sponsored FUN events!
- Generous product discounts
WHO WE ARE
Fluidra is a publicly listed company focused on developing innovative products, services and IoT solutions for the residential, commercial and wellness pool markets, globally. The company operates in over 45 countries, has over 7,000 employees and owns a portfolio of some of the industry’s most recognized and trusted brands: Polaris®, Jandy®, CMP, S.R. Smith, and Zodiac®. We also sell products under the Cover‐Pools®, iAquaLink®, Grand Effects®, Dell® and Nature2® names. With these combined resources we’re able accelerate innovation in critical areas like energy-efficiency, robotics and the Internet of Things.
Our focus is on creating the perfect pool and wellness experience responsibly. We take our mission to heart, and our employees embody these guiding principles in everything we do: passion for success, honesty & trust, customer collaboration, teamwork and inclusion, learn and adapt, excellence and innovation.
Don't meet every single requirement listed? At Fluidra, we thrive on building an inclusive workspace, so if you are excited about this role and your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may be just the right candidate for this role or another role in the organization. Fluidra is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Fluidra recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.