Sr. Consultant, Software Development (AWS) (Orange County)
Technossus is looking for a highly driven Sr. Consultant, Software Engineer with strong experience in Azure and/or AWS, can C#. The Sr. Consultant will be responsible for designing and implementing various software delivery projects for our valued clients. Additionally, the ideal candidate will act as a trusted advisor to assist clients with product/project innovation and roadmap discussions.
- Design, Develop and implement scalable software applications in the cloud or on-prem.
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to assist in the adoption of new technologies and frameworks
- Lead technology work streams as part of larger enterprise technology implementations.
- Proactively manage expectations internal & client facing.
- Work closely with Project Managers & Business Analysts to understand the outcomes for clients.
- Participate in planning & estimating work.
- Focus on developing at least one of Technossus's vertical knowledge.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the technologies & skills you have acquired so far.
- Proactively manage personal effectiveness.
- 4-6 years of overall development experience
- 1 to 3 years consulting experience (preferred)
- Experience with Web Services using Web API, Restful Services
- AWS or Azure experience and an interest in cloud architecture
- Custom application development experience with .NET
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases (e.g., SQL Server, Cosmos, DynamoDB, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to engage with customers and partners to understand their business needs and priorities
While performing this job's duties, the employee is routinely required to sit; walk; talk and hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Speaking and hearing are sufficient to communicate in person, via telephone, and/or video conference.
- The ability to stand, walk, and sit in a computer chair for long periods of time.
- The ability to see and respond to dangerous situations.
- Speaking and hearing ability sufficient to communicate in person, over telephone and/or video conferences.
- Sufficient hand, arm, and finger dexterity to operate a computer keyboard and other office equipment.
While performing the duties of this role the employee is required to maintain a professional and positive attitude with clients and colleagues. Frequent deep thinking and interactions with multiple stakeholders and clients. Ability to utilize knowledge and experience to problem solve, make quick decisions, and interpret proposals publicly or in group setting.
- Ability to problem solve
- Able to make quick decisions
- Frequent deep thinking
- Communicate clearly with coworkers
- Lead and direct a team
- Articulate objectives and expectations clearly
- Speak publicly
- Interpret data
For Applicants with Disabilities:
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified application process. If you need accommodations during the hiring process, please let us know when you submit your application and we'll do our very best to adjust as needed.
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $120,000.00 and $155,000.00. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus and benefits.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Account
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Day Care FSA
- Company paid life, AD&D, & LTD insurance
- Flexible PTO policy
- Continued training to level up your skills
- Supplemental benefits available:
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Employee Assistance Program