Senior/Staff Product Analyst- OTC/ Finance at Okta
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will play a key role in the Business Technology (BT) team at Okta. You’ll partner with our business stakeholders to design and implement solutions to transform our Order to Cash capabilities. Focusing on the Order to Cash process, you’ll partner closely with our engineering team and other BT scrum teams to develop comprehensive and thoughtful solutions to our business process and technical challenges. You’ll also work closely with our overall organization to improve our internal implementation practices.
What you'll do
- Design, develop and deploy solutions for CPQ, billing and revenue recognition business processes, capabilities, and applications.
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand business needs and prepare extensive process and requirement documentation
- Manage systems implementations from large projects to regular production releases
- Contribute to our overall delivery processes across business and BT while improving the health of the Salesforce and Netsuite platform
- Collaborate across the organization, build connections and relationships and foster ownership in our platforms
- Ability to solve problems and propose multiple solutions for business requirements within salesforce
- Proactively understand business pain points and propose solutions that are scalable and efficient
What we look for
- 5+6 years’ experience designing, implementing, integrating and supporting business operations to drive efficiency and scale with systems like Salesforce, CPQ, NetSuite/SAP/Oracle, FinancialForce.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement large, complex projects involving multiple organizations across business and BT
- An understanding of modern, cloud related business processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to influence a large organization
- Intense curiosity and a sincere interest in learning new technologies, platforms, and business processes
- Strong technical and business acumen skills working in an agile environment
- Product management mindset to proactively enhance the capabilities of the Business Technology platform
- Experience with continuous integration practices and tools
- CPQ experience
Education and Certifications
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent years of industry experience
- Salesforce certifications preferred
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.