Job Title: Senior Integration Engineer, Privacy
Job Location: Hershey, PA
This position is open for 100% remote.
Technical leadership, execute day-to-day solution support, and lead technical implementations for various consumer, customer, employee compliance technologies. Currently Hershey's Compliance Technologies consist primary of Adobe Experience Platform and OneTrust. This role will provide technical expertise across automation and integrations across our compliance systems. The Hershey Company's Information Services (IS) department supports these critical platforms to support our legal & business partners in driving growth, consumer engagement, and compliance.
- Develop, maintain, and manage internal compliance workflow automations in OneTrust.
- Develop, maintain, and manage third-party integrations into Hershey's privacy compliance systems: OneTrust and Adobe Experience Platform.
- Act as the day to day IS support and implementation expert for the privacy systems focusing on high priority and short turn around change requests.
- Responsible for coordinating RESTful API development, integration, and maintenance working collaboratively with system technical leads and solutions managers across the enterprise.
- Directly responsible for End to End QA and Testing of all assigned change and development requests.
- Strong organizational and project management over task and prioritized assigned.
- Develop presentations as needed to provide transparency and alignment of key stakeholders.
- Prepare, design, and maintain up-to-date diagrams and other architecture documentation.
- Provide technical leadership regarding automations and integrations, being able to provide consultative support to compliance solution managers, and other stakeholders.
- Diagnose and track down any functional issues to a root or functional cause, and resolve issues as needed.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members, internal partners, customers and others through good interpersonal skills.
- Identify goals and objectives, success criteria, and action items/deliverables for completing projects in conjunction with Product and Solutions Managers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/responsibilities:
- Experience with OneTrust Internal automation and workflows strongly preferred.
- Experience with setting up Adobe Experience Platform or other Adobe APIs and connections preferred.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with RESTful API development, integration, & maintenance.
- 3 + years leading initiatives by analyzing systems design, assessing risk, and calculating business value to influence 3rd party software product selection
- Experience with Java Spark, Apache Freemarker, and PostgreSQL strong preferred.
- Poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, able to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, work well in a demanding dynamic environment and meet overall objectives. Prefer experience as a Developer with a digital platform provider, digital agency, or within an IT organization.
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
- High degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work with little supervision.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook. Experience with analytical tools and flowcharting tools, such as Microsoft Visio.
- Strong working knowledge of software development lifecycle and application lifecycle management. Good working knowledge of current Internet, mobile/technology trends and familiarity with client/server environments.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Information Systems is the minimum qualification.
- Master's Degree in Business, Technology, or other related advanced experience is preferred.
Nearest Major Market: Harrisburg