In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position, you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
We are looking to add a Sales Leader to our Zoom Contact Center team . As the Americas Sales Leader , you are responsible for hiring, enabling, and managing a team of Zoom Contact Center specialist sales representatives. You will define strategy and overall business planning for accounts that fall within all customer segments, both commercial as well as public sector. You will provide feedback, coaching and training, ensuring team quota attainment, driving activity levels, and implementing process efficiency changes to drive maximum productivity. You are responsible for both new customer acquisition efforts as well as up-sell and cross-sell efforts into existing Zoom relationships.
- Meet or exceed sales and product objectives
- Onboard and manage a team of contact center sales specialist to effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging technical resources as required
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business needs
- Utilize solution-selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close
- Develop and maintain business within existing accounts, manage complex sales situations and sales campaigns
- Upsell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Utilize CRM solution to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers
- Resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner; escalates issues to manager as appropriate
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
- Experienced. 15+ years' experience in software or solution sales, with specific expertise in Contact Center and/or Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS).
- 10+ years' experience leading and managing a high performing sales team. Experience within UCaaS, Collaboration and/or SaaS is a plus.
- An Amazing Salesperson . Strong sales skills.
- A Builder . Solid track record of building and developing highly effective sales talent.
- A Leader . Strong management skills.
- A Collaborator . Proven partner and liaison with all levels and departments within an organization.
- A True Team Player. Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Detail oriented. Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Relentlessly High Standards. Consistent quota over achievement in previous roles.
- You are a Recruiter! Zoom hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here .
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .