Workfront - Post Deployment Consultant at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Workfront, an Adobe Company, is looking for a Post Deployment Consultant to work with existing customers to provide consulting services on their behalf. Previous experience as a Workfront System Administrator, Workfront Consultant, or other in-depth knowledge and experience with the Workfront platform is required. This position can be remote, anywhere in the United States, or can be based at our headquarters in Lehi, UT.
This role is key in providing consulting, guidance, training and mentoring for our customers. This position requires a solid understanding of the Workfront platform. It also requires the ability to help customers see the strategic vision of what they can accomplish and helping them to plan for, execute on, and achieve those outcomes.
The Post Deployment team which focuses on helping customers to improve, grow and mature in the way they use the Workfront platform. As always, a phenomenal customer experience, through a steadfast commitment to customer success, is our most important goal!
What you'll Do
The Workfront Consultant is primarily responsible for ensuring the success of Workfront customers by efficiently assessing, designing, and configuring work management solutions. They are the subject matter experts for the customer.
This role requires a proactive, hands-on, results-oriented person with a consultative focus and a deep business process understanding, including the ability to identify gaps and issues in processes and systems. Ability to work on assigned project tasks, as well as independently identify other value-added activities is a must. In addition to implementation consulting expertise, this role requires a guiding approach that increases solution adoption, adds business value, and ultimately optimizes the configuration to enhance the client experience, increasing satisfaction and retention.
You will collaborate with other consultants to understand how a customer's instance has been configured and provide post go live consulting to newly implemented customers. You will need to be able to:
- Engage in remote consulting calls to quickly understand a client’s needs and provide recommended solutions
- Conduct process improvement exercises with customers on a regular cadence to increase customer adoption and maturity.
- Clearly document customer engagements
- Stay current with Workfront products which include Workfront, Workfront Library, Workfront Proofing, Fusion and all future product releases
- Educate customers on new functionality or functionality currently not being utilized
- Demonstrate a confident presence with skills in leading conversations at all levels of an organization and manage multiple personalities.
What you need to succeed
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management OR at least 2 years of relevant professional experience with the Workfront platform as a customer, partner, or employee.
- Ability to understand, articulate and address business issues, business drivers and needs
- Able to think creatively to build unique Workfront solutions to address uncommon business needs.
- Able to drive customer projects, manage timelines, work on multiple tasks, and prioritize personal workload.
- Able to help customers see the larger vision of how they can benefit from Worfront, identify needs and create solutions to help them reach that vision.
- Solid understanding of consulting processes
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving, remote presentation, and relationship skills.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.