Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Solution Services Architect will play an integral role in our customers experience by collaborating and working with internal and external clients including AEs, internal partners and external customers. In this role you will help customers digitally transform their organization and position best in class brands for success as part of their pre-sales journey. Your contribution will ensure that we have what we need to optimally prescribe a services strategy for both new and existing customers to realize the value of their investment in Adobe products.
What you'll Do
- Create personalized services strategies and roadmaps focused on transformation and efficiencies across a customer's people, process and technology
- Partner with customers to assess digital transformation objectives of their business practices, identifying and articulating business value achieved with the Workfront solution.
- Work closely to build an implementation and adoption plan/strategy that resonates with key stakeholders. This process will include not only identifying measurable value but also potential integration opportunities in the overall customer technology landscape
- Expedite the sales cycle by demonstrating superior knowledge of Workfront solutions and the value these solutions bring to customers.
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitors.
- Continually improve upon Services business development and product technical skills through a professional development process.
- Strong architecture and design skills and the ability to apply them to solve both simple and complex problems.
- Specific experience with Workfront Work Management required; must become Workfront Certified.
What you need to succeed
- 5-7 years cumulative experience in customer support, customer relationship management, implementation delivery, and/or project management role
- Knowledge of Workfront and/or pre-sales process
- Digital transformation mentality and able to digest complex business requirements including integration related needs to arrive at real world services strategy to drive customer success
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, and relationship skills
- Ability to navigate daily prioritization in a high growth pre-sales org
- Strong social skills and a track record of developing long-lasting relationships with multiple internal and external partners.
- Entrepreneurial mentality, with excellent collaboration skills and proven track record in problem-solving while working in a remote, fast-paced environment
- A collaborative spirit and the ability to check your ego at the door and work as a part of a team
- Bachelor's degree (equivalent life/work experience accepted in lieu of a degree)Deep experience working directly with Marketing and/or IT/PMO customers with established industry credibility.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.