Work From Home Insurance Sales Agent - Full Time, Hourly Wage + Commission & Benefits (Remote)
Why Choose Assurance:
- We offer extensive earning opportunities with no limits, performance bonuses, a wealth of benefits and resources
- Our insurance partners are best in class, so you can be proud of what you sell, making a difference in peoples’ futures
- Shape your career supported by a proven sales formula, extensive training and high-tech tools provided
- Full time agents get the stability of a regular work schedule, fully remote and embraced by our uplifting culture
What We Offer:
- Growth and advancement opportunities — we’re a highly stable company in a highly stable and growing industry
- The ability to become licensed as a Life, Accident and Health agent within the first two weeks of training
- Assurance will provide the training, schedule and pay for your testing to qualify for your licenses in your resident state
- Licensing fees paid and computer equipment provided by Assurance
- A consistent 40 hours per week regular schedule
- Fully remote opportunity
- Competitive compensation includes a base salary and commission, plus performance-based bonuses
- Generous benefits include medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, and more.
- Access to leading recognized carriers across our lines of business
- No cold calling
- Eligibility to take part in company-sponsored retirement savings plans (401k).
- Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions
- Paid time off including 10 holidays a year
- A current resume
- 1+ years of phone sales experience
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required
- You must become a licensed agent in your state of residence during the first two weeks of training to remain employed with Assurance
- The ability to commit to a 40-hour work week within our hours of operation of 8 AM to 8PM EST. An 8-hour shift within that timeframe will be assigned to you during training. Overtime is available.
- High speed internet that meets a minimum download of 30mbps and a minimum upload 10mbps
- This position requires strong computer skills. You must have an efficient ability to navigate multiple screens, gathering and relaying information while speaking with individuals over the phone. In addition, while this is not a technical position, technical issues can arise and the ability to overcome them with the support of our IT team is necessary to be successful in this role.
Skills and Abilities Needed:
- A sales minded aptitude. You consider yourself a salesperson and understand needs analysis and moving toward a closing action to be successful.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with Medicare eligible individuals and help them in selecting the right Medicare health insurance plan by presenting our world class suite of insurance products.
- Be highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively in a sales environment and meet monthly sales goals based on applications submitted, conversion, hours, AVG handle time.
- Organizational skills and effective time management to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adhere to a consistent work schedule.
- Analytical skills to understand key performance metrics.
- Abide by the procedures, rules and requirements of Assurance, regulatory bodies, and states.
- Ability to receive coaching from your sales manager and execute necessary recommendations.
- Assurance is required by multiple state and city laws to include the salary range on position postings when hiring in those specific locals.
- A reasonable earning expectation is $75-77k a year + benefits.
- The hourly rate for this position is $17 with eligibility for a monthly sales bonus + benefits.
- Eligibility to participate in the bonus or commission plans is subject to the rules governing those programs, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and/or organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement.