Stacklet accelerates how organizations manage their cloud security, operations, compliance, asset visibility, and cost optimization. Our company was founded by the creators and maintainers of Cloud Custodian, an open source cloud governance project used today by thousands of well-known global brands.
Stacklet’s cloud Governance-as-Code SaaS platform was designed in partnership with several Fortune 1000 organizations to extend (open source) Cloud Custodian with robust management capabilities, real-time cloud asset visibility, out-of-box policy packs, and other features to help organizations innovate securely in the cloud at scale. Stacklet enables organizations to:
- Meet ever-changing compliance needs by offering best practice policies addressing common security, operations, and cost optimization uses cases in addition to compliance frameworks such as NIST CSF, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, and CIS Benchmarks. The platform allows organizations to easily customize policies according to their unique needs.
- Control costs by automatically identifying, right-sizing, and de-provisioning unnecessary resources.
- Improve security posture through real-time policy enforcement and automated remediation across varying cloud platforms and services.
- Reduce operational overhead and developer friction associated with policy implementation and inconsistent cloud management by using a standard, easy-to-use policy language, and platform across all your clouds.
We are looking for a dedicated and analytical VP of Sales. You’ll be responsible for overseeing the daily sales activities, meeting with clients, writing sales reports, designing effective sales strategies, and marketing company products and services.
As our VP of Sales, you’ll have good leadership skills, the ability to drive company success, an in-depth knowledge of the market and competitive products, and excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.Expectations
- Work with the marketing department to design print and online promotional materials for Stacklet's products and services
- Identify where improvements can be made and develop sales plans and strategies to achieve sales goals
- Recruit and hire sales staff and develop training programs
- Manage sales teams and maintain sales operations
- Outline and manage sales budgets
- Set quarterly and annual sales goals and motivate the sales teams to achieve their goals
- Monitor the market and competitor products and activities and provide detailed sales forecasting
- Review customer activity, anticipate customer needs, and improve customer satisfaction
- Create sales reports and provide feedback to the leadership team at company meetings
- Establish and maintain key customer relationships
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field
- Master's degree in a business-related field may be advantageous
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a sales leadership position
- Minimum of 4 years experience working in a selling role in a SaaS environment
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a senior leadership role
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as team motivation techniques
- Strong working knowledge of the company's products, competitive products, and the market
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills
- Prior startup experience
- Extensive knowledge of cloud security
Stacklet believes a diverse workforce enhances our ability to deliver world class products and services. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.