VP of Sales, Salesforce Partnership at NeuraFlash (Remote)
We are a leading AI and Consulting Partner of Amazon & Salesforce obsessed with helping our customers transform their contact centers with AI Powered Experiences. Our expertise spans across the Amazon ecosystem with Amazon Connect, Lex & Contact Lens and Salesforce ecosystem with Service Cloud Voice, Einstein Bots and Digital Channels, Service Cloud, Field Service, CPQ, Mulesoft, and Einstein Analytics. We are experts in building experiences grounded in data that transform and optimize the employee and customer journey.What sets NeuraFlash apart?
At NeuraFlash, our people form the core of our business and the soul of our brand. We hire individuals who inspire us and look at challenges as opportunities to create innovative solutions. You’ll be provided with ongoing education and development opportunities via our Salesforce Partnership Program and mentorship programs created for our aspiring leaders. NeuraFlash is on the forefront of cutting-edge technologies and we understand by investing in you, we’re investing in ourselves!
NeuraFlash is looking for a driven, energetic, data driven and collaborative SVP of Sales, Salesforce to join our Executive Team and help us scale this great company!
As the SVP of Sales, Salesforce you will be responsible for the entire Salesforce Partnership including the Sales Bookings Target for FY22 and beyond and oversee all of the daily sales related activities including the sales organization (AE’s/SE’s) as well as interactions with existing customers, prospects and Salesforce employees.
You will be responsible for building an elite sales organization, hiring and cultivating new talent including onboarding, training, motivation, coaching and creating a best in class new sales methodology. You will own and manage accurate forecasts of pipeline and expected closed business.
You will collaborate tightly with the NeuraFlash Executive team, SVP of Sales, Amazon Connect, VP of Customer Success & Alliances, VP of Marketing, Sales Operations Manager and VP of Sales Engineering to make sure we are on the same page and executing on all cylinders to meet our aggressive sales plan in FY22 and prepare for FY23.
The right candidate should have strong leadership skills and the ability to drive NeuraFlash’s fast growth and continued success. Our SVP of sales should have an in-depth knowledge of the Salesforce market, products, network and competitive landscape and have excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.Responsibilities:
- Be part of the Executive Team and help drive the overall success of the company
- Create a scalable sales model where you will be hiring, leading and managing a team of Account Executives, SE’s and Business Development resources selling consulting and advisory services, managed services and NeuraFlash AppExchange apps to Salesforce prospects and customers.
- Drive further growth and innovation as the premier AI, Service Cloud, SFS, Einstein and Revenue Cloud Partner for Salesforce in key focus areas including Enterprise (Retail, CMT, General Business) and CBU (General Business and MFG)
- Cultivate and expand our awareness, differentiation and business partnership with Salesforce Executives, Account Execs, Core Primes, SE’s and product leadership.
- Take on responsibility for our expanding partnership with Salesforce through the Alliances team in collaboration with NeuraFlash’s Alliance team
- Guide and support direct reports through participation and leadership in client and prospect meetings.
- Develop and coach a winning team by working with HR and the CEO through hiring and training.
- Accurately report on sales activity, pipeline, and forecasting in Salesforce.com
- Consistently monitor team sales activity, performance, and track key results
- Actively lead and monitor demand generation activities partnering with VP of Marketing
- Collaborate tightly with NeuraFlash’s VP of Customer Success to ensure smooth handoffs of accounts
- Engage at the C-level in enterprise customer organizations
- Visit the NeuraFlash offices on a regular basis within reason and travel as needed
- Provide overall leadership to our employees
- Be a NeuraFlash evangelist in the Salesforce Community, and help us cultivate a company culture of success and fun.
- In summary, partner with the CEO to create a fantastic high growth company focused on customer success that takes advantage of the tremendous opportunity at hand!
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a sales leadership position, preferably at Salesforce or a Salesforce Partner.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in a selling role and with sales technology and CRM software.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a senior (C-level) leadership role may be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of the Salesforce products, competitive products, and the market.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Remote & In-Person: Whether you work out of our HQ in Massachusetts, one of our regional hubs, our India office, or you're one of over half of our NeuraFlash Family who work remotely, we’re focused on keeping everyone connected and unified as one team.
- Flexibility: Do you have to take the dog to the vet, pick up the kids from school, or the in-laws from the airport? We know that a perfect 9-5 isn’t possible. So you have to jump out to do any of those, no problem! We build a culture of trust and understanding. We value good work not the hours in which you get it done
- Collaboration: You have a voice here! If you work with a team of smart people like we do, it’s a no-brainer to take suggestions and feedback on how to keep NeuraFlash thriving. Our executive team holds town halls & company meetings where they address any suggestions or questions asked, no matter how big or small.
- Celebrate Often: We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Whether it is an arm wrestling contest, costume party, or ugly holiday sweaters our teams love to have fun. And while we work hard, we don’t forget to slow down and celebrate the big things and the small things together.
- Be in the right space: Work at the forefront of AI & Innovation on the Salesforce Platform.
- Growth: In just 2020 we grew by 45% and this year we plan to double again! There’s no limit to where your career at NeuraFlash can go.
- L&D Program: We are invested in your success. This program was built to help our employees advance in their career in Salesforce and at NeuraFlash.
- The Buddy Program: Each new team member is assigned a mentor to help them acclimate at NeuraFlash.
- Monthly & Weekly Socials: We hold monthly & weekly virtual socials to have more opportunities to be together.
- Company Retreats: This looks a little different in the age of COVID-19 but we gather the entire company twice a year to share stories & visions for NeuraFlash.
Location: NeuraFlash strives to provide you with the flexibility to work in the location that makes the most sense for your lifestyle. For those that prefer an office setting, this role may be based in any of our hub locations. If you prefer to work from your home, we can accommodate remote locations anywhere in the United States.