VP, Global Channel Sales (Remote) at Pendo.io
Pendo is looking for a Vice President, Global Channel Sales to lead our global channels business. The VP of Channels will play a crucial role in helping expand Pendo’s reach to new markets by growing and nurturing our partner ecosystem. This role will report to Pendo’s Chief Revenue Officer and will lead an organization focused on driving leverage and growth across SIs, OEM, reseller and referral partners. This person will need to be located in the U.S.
- Build Pendo’s Channel sales strategy from the ground up; assess existing partner programs and develop new partner relationships - with the goal to drive high leverage net new revenue streams
- Own the end-to-end channel GTM strategy including channel recruitment and partner readiness
- Create a clear vision for the team and broader organization by building a precise, well-defined strategy and execution plan aligned to the fiscal year priorities and revenue growth targets
- Define the operational plan for the channels business inclusive of systems, processes, and people
- Work closely across Marketing, Sales, BD and Product to drive a proactive cross-functional strategy and to advocate and influence for Partner needs
- Recruit and grow strong partnership with both SI and ISV partners
- Identify, develop, and grow reseller channels inclusive of an OEM program
- Understand our partners’ businesses, and develop strategies and incentives to make them more profitable through our partnership.
- Work with our internal services leadership to define an approach for scale through other delivery and knowledge partners
- Build our global channel strategy; work with regional MDs to activate and manage Channels in each market
- Demonstrated progressive channel leadership experience across a variety of partner types
- Proven experience building and managing channel programs in multiple regions around the world (Americas, EMEA, APAC, US Public Sector)
- Demonstrable track record of success in worldwide channels strategic planning, owning and delivering on sales targets
- Experience in a high-growth SaaS company
- Strong ability to interact and influence effectively with C-level executives and team members
- Record of recruiting, inspiring and enabling the success of top talent
- Ability to understand new business models and grow a Channels organization from early stage onwards
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: [email protected] All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.