VP of Customer Success at Grayscale (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:01 p.m. (CST) on Monday, July 11, 2022
Who we are:
At Grayscale, our mission is to make the hiring process more human. Our candidate engagement platform powers high volume hiring for brands like Wayfair, Amazon Pharmacy, and DICK’s Sporting Goods. With Grayscale, hiring teams can engage candidates via SMS and automate a white glove experience with each and every candidate, speeding up hiring outcomes by 3x.
At Grayscale, we value integrity, curiosity, and an entrepreneurial spirit in the people we hire. We check our egos at the door, practice mutual accountability, and strive to foster an encouraging, supportive environment where we can all do our best work. Sound like you? If so, keep reading. 😄
What you’ll do:
Grayscale is looking for a VP of Customer Success to drive the strategic direction for customer success. This is a key executive position, responsible for setting the strategic plan, establishing processes, setting goals and KPIs, and defining the customer journey.
As VP of Customer Success, you’ll work closely with our Manager of Customer Success and Support to build and development the CS team and set the overall performance goals for both Customer Success and Support. Our ideal candidate is someone who is highly collaborative, a creative problem solver, and a servant leader. 🙌
Here are some key functions you’ll perform in this role:
- Set the hiring plan, help train and onboard new CSMs, set team goals, and establish KPIs for tracking progress and success quarter over quarter
- Drive the entire post-sales customer lifecycle: onboarding, training, adoption, support, renewal, expansion and ongoing relationship-building
- Define strategy for when and how to communicate with customers during every phase of the customer lifecycle
- Create a process for accurately tracking and forecasting renewals and expansion opportunities
- Create playbooks for handling common issues that arise with customers throughout the lifecycle
- Establish clear, data-driven ways to substantiate customer value and prove out ROI for customers
- Foster relationships with executive sponsors for key customers and act as an escalation point to support customers as necessary
Top qualities & experience we’re looking for:
- Prior Customer Success leadership experience in a SaaS environment
- A proven track record of success managing enterprise-level relationships
- Experience building, training, and managing a high performing team
- Experience in sales or a revenue generating role prior would be a plus
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail
- Someone ready to set and own the plan for an enterprise-grade customer success function
- Ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment with minimal direction
- Experience with platforms like Salesforce, Intercom, Slack, and CS tools like Vitally, Gainsight, etc.
Here’s why this opportunity is unique & exciting:
- You’ll report to the CEO, be a part of the executive team, and own the strategic direction of customer success at Grayscale
- You’ll step into a great team with a strong foundation to build off of, with plenty of space to reimagine how we support our customers
- Our net dollar retention and churn are both very healthy
- You’ll work closely with great enterprise brands like DICK’s Sporting Goods, DoorDash, Brinks, Wayfair, Peloton, HelloFresh, and Amazon
- You’ll be a part of a relaxed, high performing culture with a supportive CEO and CTO
- Generous PTO, benefits, and parental leave
Still interested? Drop us a line and say hello. 👋
Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why Grayscale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, or veteran status.
More Information on Grayscale
Grayscale operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Atlanta, GA. Grayscale was founded in 2017. It has 24 total employees. To see all 10 open jobs at Grayscale, click here.
Read Full Job Description