SupportLogic SX™ is a platform that elevates customer service experience by leveraging natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning (ML). The platform seamlessly integrates with your existing ticketing system (such as Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, Microsoft Dynamics), reads all the comments in every ticket to extract key signals related to customer sentiment and churn, predicting outcomes and providing proactive recommendations. Customer Support and Success organizations use the platform to stay on top of how their customers feel about them thus improving customer relationships, products and operations.
We are a well-funded startup with investments from top tier investors in Silicon Valley (Sorenson Ventures, Sierra Ventures) and a customer list that is a who’s-who of Enterprise IT companies. We are privileged to have customers who are not only outspoken fans of our product but also prove it by renewing every year.
How your work will support our growth:
- Build a platform Customer Success strategy from the ground up, to improve customer satisfaction and engagement, increase customer lifetime value, and prevent customer churn.
- Aggregate customer feedback and identify trends.
- Work closely with cross organizational teams to prioritize customer-requested features to yield the greatest ROI
- Champion customer messaging strategy to drive customer education and influence customer behaviors
- Partner cross-organizationally to ensure consistent customer experience from first touch through renewal
- Champion usage and adoption maximization opportunities for customers to get the utmost value from our product
- Ensure customer success team is adhering to customer engagement best practices
- Coordinate cross organizationally to advocate for customer and customer success manager needs, process improvement, and competitive advantages identified within the customer base.
- Manage the career growth and success of Customer Success team members
About you (don't worry if you don't have this whole list- we expect you to learn with us):
- Demonstrated leadership in a customer relationship management role, preferably in a SaaS start-up
- Experience in a direct people-management role, preferably at a startup company.
- Experience selling and working with SaaS products
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams to success
- Demonstrate an In-depth understanding of AI, ML, and NLP concepts
- Ready to work in a fast-paced, high growth and dynamic environment- startup life excites you.
- Able to prioritize and plan effectively and handle multiple engagements concurrently.
- Passionate about customer success and support and how strong teams can transform businesses.
How we support our employees' growth and well-being (an abbreviated list- our goal is to have healthy, well-rounded employees):
- Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) for employee+ family is fully covered by us + FSA, Teledoc, EAP program, and more- your health is our top priority, otherwise, you can't be expected to be your best at work.
- ClassPass discount- whether it's yoga, bootcamp, cycling, or meditation that you crave, we're here to help make fitness accessible.
- 401k match- we match the first 3.5% of your contributions
- Remote 1st, collaborative, and transparent culture.
- Unlimited PTO where you're encouraged to take to recharge.
Our differences make us better:
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is deep and core to the company we're building. Our users are diverse, and we believe that our company needs to reflect the diversity of our users in order to build the best possible product. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated at SupportLogic, and we pride ourselves in making sure that all employees feel heard, supported, and challenged. To that end, SupportLogic prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, marital status, national origin, mental or physical disability, political belief or affiliation, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of employment and application for employment.