Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari is hiring a VP of Customer Success (CS), who will lead the CS function at Clari and serve as a senior leader in the Customers for Life (our combined Account Management and Customer Success teams) organization.
This role is perfect for someone who has a strong vision for Customer Success, has extensive experience developing and managing a healthy and growing Customer install base, and is a self-starter who can turn vision into reality.
Customer Success at Clari is responsible for driving an exceptional Clari experience, including solution onboarding/adoption and ongoing engagement and enablement. The VP of Customer Success will directly manage all Customer Success Managers, and will ultimately drive the goals, measures, and targets (GMTs) of the CS organization. This position will require a high degree of collaboration with the Account Management, Product, Services, and Support teams. This role will report to our GVP of Customers for Life, who directly reports to the CRO.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Lead all aspects of the Customer Success organization which includes driving strategic adoption, ensuring a remarkable customer experience, and optimizing ongoing engagement with Clari
- Attract, hire and empower a world-class team that can manage large, complex customer installations, and provide advisory services on revenue operations and intelligence
- Drive strong internal collaboration with the Account Management, Product, Services and Support teams, as the quarterback of the customer experience and solution adoption
- Partnering with the Account Management teams to align adoption and value realization with Clari strategies and KPIs on retention and install base growth
- Contribute to the overall success of Clari’s CS & CFL team by going above and beyond roles and responsibilities while embodying our culture and values
- Create and reinforce a company-wide culture of Customer Success
- 10+ years of people management experience in Customer Success related roles
- Proven track record of building and leading SaaS Customer Success organizations
- Extensive CRM/Sales Technology experience exposure, ideally at a high-growth Enterprise SaaS company, with large six and seven-figure ASPs
- Strong appetite for technical problem-solving; proven ability to manage complexity with clarity; is naturally curious, analytical, with executive polish
- Strong executive presence and ability to challenge IT and business leaders; has an incisive perspective on sales & revenue operations and is a natural advisor
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills – with the ability to develop work in relationships at all levels of management, both internal and external to Clari
- A general manager mindset with strong expertise in Enterprise SaaS; Understands the most important metrics and knows how to optimize a business for scale
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description