--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a business development leader who is excited about joining our team during a time of expansive growth. You're excited to leverage your skills to contribute to the expansion of Dataminr's market share and revenue through the growth of a new partner and alliance ecosystem.
As the VP, Consulting Partnerships, you'll report to our SVP, Partnerships & Business Development. You'll be responsible for owning, driving, and managing relationships with Dataminr's global consulting partners (GSI, SI, MSP, Cloud) to pursue large market opportunities and support the long-term growth of the company. You'll be part of the Partnerships Leadership Team in a senior role that will interact directly with leaders and executives across the organization.
- Build and execute strategy and vision for Dataminr's Consulting Partnership business that will create a strategic market position, and drive market share and incremental revenue through partnerships with consulting firms, SIs, and GSIs
- Oversee the successful execution of joint go-to-market activities with global strategic partners and Dataminr field sales teams; Over time, achieve partner-driven revenue targets as relevant for assigned partner(s) and directly engage in key sales opportunities as required
- Manage Dataminr's overall corporate relationship with strategic consulting partners; Plan and manage the strategic partnership to foster executive alignment, execution, and achievement of planned business outcomes; Create strategic business plans for partnership to enhance mutual value and impact
- Raise Dataminr's partner management capabilities across the company’s strategic relationships, fostering a collaborative environment for sharing best practices and mentoring/advising partner managers
- Identify and, as appropriate, spearhead enhancements to Dataminr’s partner management processes and structures
- Hire, lead, motivate, and manage a team responsible for building and managing corporate relationships with Dataminr's select consulting partners
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Sales, Product, Customer Success) to drive support on strategic and operational initiatives such as demand generation
- Draw upon deep understanding of complex market dynamics to identify and drive new market opportunities for partnerships
- Oversee structuring of appropriate partner models to achieve mutually beneficial business results and drive execution of related partnership agreements with the necessary stakeholder support
- Drive co-innovation initiatives with selected global strategic partners in concert with Dataminr Product, Marketing and Sales teams; facilitate development of these joint solutions and/or technology roadmaps (depending on nature of partnership)
- Assist in the evolution of Dataminr’s GTM operating model and associated planning assumptions to incorporate pivot to collaborating with strategic partners
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 15+ years of experience in ecosystem strategy and/or partner management, ideally within Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or high-growth technology companies
- Existing relationships with consulting and/or other partners (GSI, SI, MSP, Cloud)
- Strong track record in executing within a metrics-driven environment
- Ability to interact and influence effectively across C-level executives and team members
- Experience in corporate risk or cybersecurity is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a global environment with strong organizational and project management skills
- Open to travel as required
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
For individuals applying for US-based roles:
Dataminr is requiring that all prospective employees hired for this position present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Dataminr is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, medical reasons, or other legally protected reasons, should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any conditional offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.
For individuals applying for Australian-based roles:
Dataminr requires (as a condition of employment) that the successful candidate for this position be fully vaccinated with a recognized and approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to commencing employment. The successful candidate will be required to present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment.
Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a legally protected reason should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.