Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
We are hiring a VP of Business Development to lead global partnerships and Clari’s ecosystem to accelerate revenue growth and enhance the value of our platform for our customers. This role is perfect for a hands-on executive who has a strong vision, understands the sales & marketing technology landscape, and can turn a vision into reality. The VP of Business Development will lead a world-class team and will report directly to Clari’s Chief Revenue Officer.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Set the vision and lead the Business Development team to accelerate Clari’s product and revenue growth
- Work with the largest and most exciting technology platforms in the world on co-development and strategic go-to-market plans
- Forge partnerships with global and national consulting firms including System Integrators and Strategic Consultants; design a value-added service package and initiate key lighthouse deals
- Manage Venture Capital & Private Equity relationships to ensure Clari is not only promoted technology but required equipment for portfolio companies
- Identify and initiate partnership opportunities with ISVs to enhance Clari’s purpose-built data lake offering, extending the API ecosystem, unlocking more value for Clari, Clari’s customers, and partners
- Opportunistically lead efforts to identify and execute M&A opportunities
- 15+ years of Business Development experience in enterprise software, ideally high-growth SaaS in the CRM tech space
- Technology acumen is required; must be able to understand product infrastructure and see opportunities for value-added partnerships
- High initiative, self-starting capabilities; the demonstrated ability to identify and seize opportunities for impact in messy, uncertain contexts without direction or oversight
- Exceptional relationship-building skills, with the ability to develop strong relationships at all levels of management, both internal and external to Clari
- Confident leader, with an ability to motivate and influence internal teams to collaborate and achieve business success
Benefits and Culture
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description