To be a good fit for our our Business Development role you will have:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of experience in B2B relationship building with C-level executives
- Knowledge of business processes, specifically financial & accounting processes
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Excel and Apple products
- A proactive, self-directed approach and the ability to learn quickly with limited instruction
- A desire to foster relationships in person and over the phone
- Keen attention to detail, strong planning and project management skills
- Operate with a high sense of urgency. Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- A data-driven mind with experience tracking & reporting key metrics designed to optimize sourcing strategies
- Hustle. Work well under pressure in a fast paced environment. We need somebody not to just keep the trains running on time, but to speed them up
- Attitude. We work hard and we’re having a blast doing it. This team believes what we’re doing is changing the world for the better, and we play to win
Added bonus if you have:
- Masters degree
- Hubspot experience
What's in it for you:
- Highly competitive compensation, with tremendous upside. No corporate cap or limit on your earnings! (For reference, typical earnings on 1M, 5M and 10M in generated revenue would be as follows: $115K, $550K, and $1.3M respectively)
- There are additional incentives allowing you to earn, including a dedicated admin team, meeting originator, and relationship management team, etc.
- We pay 100% of premiums for you and your entire family on health, vision, and life insurance, and short and long-term disability
- We match 50% to 6% on our 401K
- Fully paid parental leave for all new parents
- Monthly stipend for family gym memberships
- All the technology you’ll need to be successful, the most advanced software, and accessories to ensure you get the job done in style
- Monthly team outings (think: axe throwing, a trip to the State Fair, go-kart races, etc.)
If this role sounds exciting, apply and let's start the conversation! We want to make sure Embark is a fit for you, so please create a Plum Profile and complete the Culture Index Survey. Take this chance to learn more about your talents, and apply that knowledge as you grow your career.
Plum Profile --> https://bit.ly/2ZIHWDz
Culture Index Survey --> https://take.surveys.ci/s/A381D40000/28645
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Upon offer of employment, employees will be asked to submit to a background check and drug screen. Dependent on ongoing client requirements, employees may also be asked to submit to a drug screening and background check throughout employment.
More Information on Embark
Embark operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in Dallas, TX, Austin, TX, Houston, TX, Tulsa, OK and Denver, CO. Embark was founded in 2010. It has 259 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all 107 open jobs at Embark, click here.
Read Full Job Description