Vice President, Partner Development (Remote) at Fetch Rewards
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years, we’ve grown from 0 to 11M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role
Fetch Reward’s next step in evolving the shopping experience will require a Vice President, Partner Development.
As the Vice President of Partner Development, you will lead our Chicago based Fetch Rewards current partner organization. You will own primary responsibility for the renewal of Fetch existing partners, support of new pilots and management of the teams with day to day responsibility for those partners. Central to the role will be the codification of process by which we manage those accounts both internally and with the client. In this role, you will work closely with multiple functional areas including Business Intelligence, Insights & Analytics, Marketing and Tech. The day to day responsibility will include:
• Day to day management of partner facing team
• Evaluate and refine internal process and reporting for partner team
• Identify incremental opportunities for Fetch growth
• Work across functional areas to foster collaboration and productivity
• Responsibilities and/or measurement of success will evolve over time and be appropriately addressed during period reviews
Skills we believe you need for this position:
- Minimum of 10 years of relationship management experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Passion for helping brands strengthen their relationship with the consumer
- Highly organized and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An odd affinity for the pace of work that a startup offers
- You find yourself excited to tell people about what we're building here at Fetch Rewards. You wake up truly excited because you know what you do today will directly impact a young growing company.
- Experience delivering marketing communication, technology or data-driven solutions to CPG organizations