Who we are
We are creating the best way to finance clean energy for the home to help combat climate change. Mosaic partners directly with solar and home improvement professionals, who use our simple point-of-sale app to offer financing to their customers. This makes it easy and affordable for families to make energy-efficient upgrades to their homes. Since 2012, Mosaic has funded more than $8 billion in loans through our platform and helped more than 1,000,000 homeowners switch to sustainable solutions. Join us as we work toward our vision of 100% clean energy for all.
To continue our rapid growth, we are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Vice President of Business Development. The VP will focus on growth for Mosaic in the home improvement financing market with an emphasis on targeting, sourcing and acquiring new home improvement contractor partners. In this position, you’ll play the leading role in defining our strategy and shaping our products and services and will be instrumental in the pursuit of new business and growth. You will report to the General Manager, Home Improvement and manage a team of experienced directors.
Location: You can work remotely from anywhere in the continental U.S. as your colleagues, team and prospects will span Eastern to Pacific time zones.
- Develop a team of “hunters” who will not stop until they have closed the deal
- Mentor a team of experienced sales leaders as they nurture relationships with prospective clients and assist with closing new business
- Partner with the GM on revenue forecasts and drive accountability to meet targets.
- Provide guidance on product and marketing strategies to target specific markets.
- Provide guidance on strategies and targets to grow Mosaic’s business with a focus on industry-leading home improvement companies
- 3+ years experience leading B2B sales teams
- 6+ years experience with the home improvement industry
- 5+ years experience with financial services preferred
- Proven ability to close B2B deals with national partners
- Proven success aligning internal stakeholders and building consensus toward innovatively solving new problems efficiently
- Experience presenting to and engaging with internal and external executives
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative team spirit
- High integrity and alignment with Mosaic’s mission for 100% clean energy for all
- Ability to travel domestically up to 50% of the time
- Data driven practices in prioritization, decision making and accountability
- Experience with CRM required (Salesforce preferred)
- Knowledge of residential home improvement lending platform financial products a plus
- An existing network of sales leaders in the home improvement space is preferred
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself work environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have a generous PTO program, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
Mosaic’s policy is that employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to travel for work, visit our office, or attend in-person meetings, to the extent permitted by applicable law. We encourage you to speak with your recruiter if you would like more details on our COVID-19 safety policies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Mosaic. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.