University Partnerships Manager - Midwest at Wix
Wix's Academic Partnerships team. We partner with colleges and universities across the country to help students establish an online presence and learn why it's a critical part of any career path. We teach students and faculty how to build professional websites with Wix through in-person and virtual presentations, workshops, and one-on-one sessions. We develop unique programs and integrations into higher education curricula, lesson plans, and more. On this team, there's never a dull moment!
An excellent communicator and educator with a good eye for web design. You're a fun and creative presenter who can keep an audience engaged virtually and in person. You're a fast learner with knowledge of current educational technologies, career development trends and web design platforms. You can work independently and with other Wix teams to develop creative training and programming ideas that will help expand our educational efforts. You enjoy building relationships, teaching students and working closely with faculty and career development teams.
Bonus points if you have higher education teaching experience, led career development programs, or if you were a student career coach.
As a University Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Demonstrate Wix's capabilities as a website creation platform and teach students and faculty how to create a professional online presence
- Initiate and grow new partnerships with higher education institutions in the Midwest region through outreach efforts
- Build and tailor workshops and presentations that will address the needs of our partners and learners. Topics include personal branding, portfolio design, entrepreneurship, eCommerce, and digital marketing
- Coach students 1:1 on how to build, design and launch their website with Wix
- Travel to colleges and universities in the U.S. (primarily Midwest) to train students and faculty, approximately 25% of your time
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.