Unit 42 Sales Program Lead at Palo Alto Networks (Remote)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.Job Description
The Sales Program Lead will have the unique opportunity to partner closely with Unit 42 leaders and learn about the different functions within the org. As a Sales Program Lead for the Unit 42 Sales organization, you’ll be responsible for improving the scalability along with supporting the rollout of processes, programs, and tools to improve the Unit 42 Sales team's effectiveness.
This role requires a strong and collaborative individual who is detail oriented, and is able to work cross-functionally to drive successful execution, as you will work closely with members of Unit 42 Sales, Unit 42 Customer Success, Unit 42 Professional Services, Sales Ops, Finance, IT teams and more.
- Drive cross-functional processes around defining, prioritizing, tracking action plans, and monitoring important metrics for Unit 42 Sales
- Ability to identify process improvements and recommendations for increased scalability
- Independently lead workstreams: Define the approach & plan, execute autonomously, and drive cross-functional alignment
- Collaborate and build relationships: Work closely across teams and functions to gather the right information, pressure-test data & analyses, co-create deliverables, and accelerate execution
- Deliver results: Develop high-quality deliverables to articulate insights & recommendations for leadership consumption
- Review Sales central operations processes and policies to help enhance workflow and develop a stronger operating mode
- Actively participate in crafting and delivering key operational updates for Sales and Sales leadership, cross-functional teams, and external audiences
- 3+ years of business analysis experience in a high-tech company, with demonstrated ability work cross functionally with multiple teams
- Independent thinker with endless curiosity, who is enthusiastic, driven, positive mindset, keen to learn and team player
- A self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and an approach to learning project management experience (project management experience is a plus)
- Having worked in a services or consulting organization or supporting a sales org
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- High level understanding of selling through a channel model
- Experience with Salesforce, Tableau, G-Suite, other SaaS tools
- BA/BS in business, economics or equivalent fields
Unit 42 Consulting is Palo Alto Network's security advisory team. Our vision is to create a more secure digital world by providing the highest quality incident response, risk management, and digital forensic services to clients of all sizes. Our team is comprised of recognized experts and incident responders with deep technical expertise and experience in investigations, data breach response, digital forensics, and information security. With a highly successful track record of delivering mission-critical cybersecurity solutions, we are experienced in working quickly to provide an effective incident response, attack readiness, and remediation plans with a focus on providing long-term support to improve our clients’ security posture.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
The compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and work location. For candidates who receive an offer, the starting salary (includes on-target earnings = base + on target incentives for sales roles) is expected to be between $74,200/yr to $109,100/yr. The offered compensation may also include restricted stock units and a bonus. A description of our employee benefits may be found here.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.