UJET is reimagining the contact center for modern consumers and brands. Our one-of-a-kind architecture delivers an entirely new foundation for security, reliability, and scale across customer service operations. A full voice and digital engagement suite is complemented by powerful AI and advanced analytics capabilities, and easy-to-use, intuitive design to make life easier for everyone involved - from customers and agents to supervisors and executives - all while driving meaningful operational efficiencies. Smart device capabilities like channel blending, photo and video sharing, and biometric authentication are available to deploy for full CX transformation when you’re ready. Innovative brands like Instacart, Turo, Wag!, and Atom Tickets trust UJET to deliver exceptional CX, no matter their size or location.So can you.
Learn more at www.ujet.cx.
UJET is looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive (AE) to join our growing sales team. As an Enterprise AE, you will be a hunter and identify and close enterprise sales within your target geography. The Enterprise AE’s primary responsibility is to acquire new customers and drive revenue. A successful Enterprise AE is a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and a proven sales over-achiever. We are looking for candidates who are hungry, nimble, intelligent, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Build pipeline & drive revenue within your assigned region
- A hunter mentality is a must. You must be comfortable prospecting through networking, cold calling and through other forms of outreach (i.e. social media)
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle from lead generation to closure
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within Salesforce. Forecast accuracy +/- 10% is expected
- Work closely with the UJET channel team to build relationships and drive funnel
- 3+ years of outside sales enterprise SaaS experience
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Experience selling at the C-level
- Proven track record of sales excellence
- A proven sales hunter and closer
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Familiar with channel and direct selling models
- CCaaS experience with enterprise accounts
- Knowledge of CCaaS space
- Extensive knowledge of territory or accounts assigned
- BA/BS Degree
UJET is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. (Thanks CultureAmp who came up with this statement - it’s too good and too important to not repeat).
Security, data protection and compliance (SDPC) are paramount to the success of our partnerships. All roles at UJET require compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and acceptance and adherence to all policies and standards within UJET. Personnel acknowledges they are personally responsible for reporting any suspected violations or abuse and are required to complete SDPC training and fulfill role-specific SDPC responsibilities.
In addition to our great team and disruptive technology, we offer our teammates a competitive compensation and benefits package, work/life balance, unlimited vacation, stock options, monthly game nights, and more!