Trust Account Manager - Institutional at FIS
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients, and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing, and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
What You Will Be Doing
As the primary point of contact, the Trust Account Manager leads our trust accounts teams in delivering high levels of service and relationship management for our institutional outsourcing clients.
- Oversee daily activity of assigned outsourcing relationships
- Solve complex problems through research and/or communications with other departments
- Support personnel at client institutions in day-to-day routines and financial processing
- Guarantee quality service levels, perform daily servicing activities, ensuring timeliness and accuracy
- Assist in developing procedures that ensure processing functions are completed accurately and timely with minimal risk exposure
- Communicate status of client assignments with Relationship Manager
- Monitor day-to-day activity of clients
- Work with operations staff to deliver consistently high levels of service
- Work closely with other Account Managers and Relationship Managers to provide clients with world-class service and swift problem resolution
- May select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operations
- May establish and assure adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements
- May regularly interact with senior management or executive levels within the enterprise
- May establish operational objectives, work plans, and assignment delegation
What You Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or finance, or equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
- Typically, at least 4 years of financial services industry experience in institutional assets or structured finance, and one or more years of leadership responsibility
- Client servicing experience and excellent interpersonal skills to build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Understanding and experience in trust securities or operations, with familiarity of reconciliations, cash transactions, and reporting
- Ability to communicate ideas both verbally, in written form and via presentation in a clear, concise, and professional manner appropriate to audience including executive levels
- Solid organizational, leadership, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze situations or data, and in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients, and the public
Added Bonus If You Have:
- Experience working with CLO/CDOs, syndicated loans, and/or corporate trusts
What We Offer You
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.