Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients, and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing, and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
What You Will Be Doing
As primary point of contact, the Trust Account Manager leads our trust accounts team in delivering high levels of service and relationship management for our institutional outsourcing clients.
- Oversee daily activity of assigned outsourcing relationships
- Solve complex problems through research and/or communications with other departments
- Support personnel at client institutions in day-to-day routines and financial processing
- Guarantee quality service levels, perform daily servicing activities, ensuring timeliness and accuracy
- Assist in developing procedures that ensure processing functions are completed accurately and timely with minimal risk exposure
- Communicate status of client assignments with Relationship Manager
- Monitor day-to-day activity of clients
- Work with operations staff to deliver consistently high levels of service
- Work closely with other Account Managers and Relationship Managers to provide clients with world-class service and swift problem resolution
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Typically, at least 4-5 years of financial services industry experience in structured finance operations and/or institutional assets, and one or more years of leadership responsibility
- Client servicing experience and excellent interpersonal skills to build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, especially with Excel in calculating cash flow, reconciliations, and reporting, as well as a basic knowledge of how internal systems work
- Detail-oriented with the ability to make independent decisions
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple responsibilities
Added Bonus If You Have
- Understanding and experience in trust securities or operations
- Experience working with syndicated loans, CLO/CDOs, and/or corporate trusts
- Familiarity with trust systems and waterfall calculations
What We Offer You
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.