Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits. Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
Our values (the guiding principles that reflect our view on what’s important and what’s right): In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
What you get to do every day
Facilitate training programs that help the organization achieve and maintain competitive advantage through excellence in Customer Experience
- Facilitate: Lead instructor-led training courses, guide employees through self-led learning content. Take ownership of the Customer Success training process and conduct impactful sessions without supervision.
- Assess: Evaluate trainees and provide feedback to managers on performance. Establish criteria for successful completion of training and conduct assessments to measure employee performance.
- Develop Content: Independently create training processes and materials with little to no supervision; collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure content is aligned with business objectives.
- Maintain Learning Materials: Review training content at regular intervals to ensure it is up-to-date and accurate; make changes to content of instructor-led and eLearning content.
- Welcome & Mentor: Serve as an ambassador for Human Interest, welcoming new team members and ensuring they have a successful onboarding experience in their role.
- Ideate and Collaborate: Partner with Operational leadership to review training needs and knowledge gaps, develop plans to address them, and close the loop with data.
What you will accomplish
- Build Expertise: Become a subject matter expert for given areas within the Operational ecosystem. Become a trusted advisor for difficult-to-solve or edge case scenarios.
- Deliver Top-Tier Training Programs: Facilitate training programs that engage learners, excite them about their role, and empower them to be successful. Achieve top-tier feedback from learners and leadership team members.
- Improve our Ability to Solve: Work with leaders to bridge knowledge gaps and provide employees with the information they need to successfully support our customers.
- Increase Efficiency: Identify areas for process improvement and collaborate with appropriate stakeholders to optimize policy.
What you bring to the role
- 1 or more years of experience in teaching, training, or related field, or 3+ years of experience in a Contact Center environment with a proven track record.
- Two or more years of experience and expertise in the subject matters for which training will be provided.
- Understanding of SaaS business motions and customer lifecycle.
- Proven customer management skills with large and complex accounts.
- Passion for people - history of developing, mentoring, training and up-leveling skills.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding team objectives.
- Excellent written and spoken communication.
- Ability to develop working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside Human Interest.
- Possess top-notch organizational and analytical skills, including the ability to use data to inform business decisions and achieve goals.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent experience strongly preferred
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other Client Relationship Management (CRM)
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
Why you will love working at Human Interest
Mission - Highly collaborative startup dedicated to supporting employee engagement and growth. It’s an opportunity to help solve one of the biggest unsolved problems in America: saving for retirement.
The salary range for this role is between $71,000 - $75,000. This information reflects a base salary range for this position based on current market data, and may vary by location. Exact compensation will be determined by the candidates' skills, experience, and other relevant factors. This position may also be eligible for additional incentives such as equity awards, short-term incentives, or sales compensation.
- A great 401(k) plan: our own! Our 401(k) includes a dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 4% of compensation.
- Employees also receive 100% paid employee health, vision, and dental premiums; dependent premiums are covered at 50%.
- Generous PTO and parental leave policies.
- Monthly work from home stipend; annual wellness stipend.
- Employee Resource Groups including Veterans, Lift Ev’ry Voice, Pride, LatinX, Families, and Women in Tech.
- Fun online and regional events and celebrations and department and company-wide offsites.
- The vast majority of our positions can be 100% remote.
About Human Interest:
We’re a high-growth, Series D-funded company that’s changing the retirement industry. Named one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, and a Top Company by Y Combinator, we’ve raised $337M and are backed by leading investors, including TPG (The Rise Fund), SoftBank, Glynn Capital, NewView Capital, USVP, Wing, Uncork, and others.
Inclusive collaboration makes us a better business
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy, or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company’s security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We comply with CCPA guidelines. See more: https://humaninterest.com/disclosures