Territory Sales Manager at Paynada (Atlanta, GA)
Paynada is a leading provider of payment technology services that delivers innovative solutions driven by customer needs. Our partnerships, technologies and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of products and services that allow our customers to accept all payment types across a variety of distribution channels in US market.
Unlike competitors in the market, namely Independent Sales Organizations, Banks and Resellers, the experienced Paynada team's creativity and desire to stand out among a crowded low margin industry created our vision to develop a product-set which is different than any other in the United States.
Paynada seeks to leverage the adoption of, and transition to, card, electronic and digital-based payments by expanding market share through our distribution channels and through acquisitions. We intend to continue to invest in and leverage our technology infrastructure and our people to increase our penetration in existing markets.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Candidate should be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit to cultivate self-source opportunities
- Candidate must love to Hunt for next opportunity as this job requires door to door B2B prospecting
- Manage and grow a territory by arranging appointments and generating leads
- Possess the ability to network and form relationships with small and medium-sized businesses
- Analyze potential client’s merchant information through our consultative sales approach
- Suggest Paynada merchant services and point of sale technology that best meets the client’s needs
- Must have a passion for closing business and ability to consistently meet and exceed sales expectations
Qualifications and Skills:
- Candidate should have 2 years B2B outside sales or Merchant Services sales experience
- Experience in true consultative sales process and negotiating pricing
- Proven outside sales track record in high contact, short sales cycle, B2B sales model
- Ability to communicate effectively to clients in simple terms, mathematical concepts, complex technology, and various processing solutions
Outside Sales Benefits:
- (CRM) to manage all sales activities pipeline provided
- Profitable commissions available after deals are closed and processing
- Commissions paid on all leasing revenue after funding
- Guaranteed lifetime residuals and portfolio equity after vesting period
75k-100k realistic first year income for successful, high-performing salesperson