Territory Development Representative at Harness
| Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:09 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, September 21, 2021
Harness is a rapidly growing startup that is disrupting the software delivery market. We are building an intelligent software delivery platform that enables engineers to deliver software faster, with higher quality, and less effort. The Harness Software Delivery Platform includes Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Efficiency, Continuous Verification, and Continuous Features. The platform is designed to help companies accelerate their cloud initiatives as well as their adoption of containers and orchestration tools like Kubernetes and Amazon ECS.
Harness recently raised $115 million in financing, reaching a valuation of $1.7 billion in just three years after launching from stealth. With a total of $195 million in financing to date, Harness investors include IVP, Menlo Ventures, Unusual Ventures, Alkeon Capital, Battery Ventures, Citi Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Sorenson Capital, and Thomvest Ventures.
Harness is looking for an incredible, motivated, and basically brilliant Territory Development Representative (TDR) to add to its growing sales and marketing organization. It’s the perfect job for someone early in their career who wants to break into the fast-growing enterprise software industry and pursue a dynamic career. It’s not for the timid, but if you have the right DNA, you can find extraordinary success here.
You have a background that demonstrates your success in being competitive, smart, and goal-oriented. You are fascinated by technology (even tech that you don’t use yourself). In this role, you will be responsible for generating new opportunities, handling inbound sales inquiries, following up on marketing campaigns and collaborating with our sales team to build our pipeline. This is an opportunity to make an immediate impact and be rewarded accordingly; we offer a highly competitive salary plus bonuses.
- Collaborate with your assigned sales reps to penetrate targeted accounts, including both expanding existing and net new through inbound leads and outbound prospecting
- Prospect into targeted accounts within your territory and work all leads to qualify for your Enterprise Sales counterpart
- Use all tools at your disposal to get in touch with prospects - Email, call, LinkedIn Mail and direct mail (get creative!) to meet and exceed pipeline goals
- Manage inbound inquiries and lead management as well as outbound in order to fill the pipeline with well qualified sales opportunities.
- Conduct high level conversations with mid and senior level executives in the testing space, explaining the value proposition of the Harness Platform
- Work with an incredible team dynamic to learn and teach each other
- Four year university/college degree
- Demonstrable experience and proficiency in high pressure, competitive situations
- Willingness to try new concepts and open to coaching
- Passion for technology
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup team environment; you're a meticulous, innovative, creative thinker, never satisfied with the status quo
- You have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal; you have a track record of giving successful presentations.
- Experience using Salesforce, Google Apps and prospecting tools is a plus.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE AT HARNESS
- Competitive salary and early stage stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly, quarterly and annual social and team building events
- Remote office stipend
- A great team who will fight beside you to accomplish your goals
HARNESS IN THE NEWS
- Harness snags $85M Series C on $1.7B valuation as revenue grows 3x
- #6 - Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021 list
- #17 on Forbes Top 50 Cloud Companies to Work For
- #47 on LinkedIn’ Top 50 Companies to Work For
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Read Full Job Description