The Territory Manager role is focused on selling Cybereason’s portfolio which takes an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
The Territory Manager works in a specific geography and/or set of named accounts (Accounts between 2500 and 6000 endpoints) to provide product solutions, develop new business, ensure customer satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Responsible for the overall sales strategies and generating positive business outcomes for our clients
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products to differentiate Cybereason’s capabilities to clients and partners
- Develop a deep understanding of both the customer and competitive landscape, enabling a business dialogue to be conducted with C-Level contacts
- Drive creative business development activities to penetrate whitespace accounts
- Working with channel partners and Systems Integrators to propose differentiated solutions to help our clients detect and respond to advanced cyber threats.
- Develop, maintain and share a Customer Account Plan for your top strategic accounts, ensure these are current, factual and easily accessible by the virtual team.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts within SFDC
Knowledge and Skills
- 5 - 8 years of directly related sales experience
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proven Sales experience within Security software company preferably SIEM/Advanced security offerings
- Proven ability in closing large, complex deals within the IT/Security sector
- Experienced in managing sales cycles that are contract-heavy
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Proven ability to learn (i.e. gain product and marketing knowledge)
- A strong understanding of the Channel/SI model and the cyber security market
- The ability to juggle a variety of complicated tasks, and comfortable working independently with remote support
- Able to interface with senior levels in internal Cybereason and external, client and partner groups
- Knows when to adjust business plans based on account and opportunities
- Use consultative selling skills to proactively help customers with making business decisions
- Must be a team player – ability to interact with both the direct and indirect teams both within Cybereason and our partners
- Integrity and Trust in all business dealings