Territory Account Executive (Miami) at Lightspeed Commerce (Miami, FL)
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We're seeking experienced and results-driven individuals in Miami, Florida who have experience in the restaurant/hospitality industries to join our energetic sales team at Lightspeed Commerce.
As a Territory Account Executive, you will work with our customers to identify ways that they could grow their business through better use of data on their customers, menu, and service staff. In order to do this effectively you must maintain in-depth industry knowledge including marketplace conditions, and competitor positioning in your geographic area. Each month you will drive the sales cycle from lead generation, to demonstrations, to closing deals.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Becoming an expert in our industry, the product, and our restaurateurs
- Carrying out the whole sales cycle which includes identifying and developing leads, meeting with your clients, creating value propositions, structuring financial deals, negotiating contracts, and closing deals.
- Close business consistently if not above quota
- Conducting discovery calls and visits with customers to identify their business challenges
- Successfully running online and in person demonstrations of Upserve with restaurateurs
- Maintaining up-to-date records within Upserve’s CRM solution
- Processing sales quotes and orders in an accurate manner
- Experience with sales (with closing/quota carrying experience) is highly preferred
- Familiarity and proficiency with full lifecycle sales process management
- Understanding of solution-based consultative sales
- Experience using Salesforce or comparable CRM experience to manage and organize pipeline
- Professional poise and confidence while communicating with executives
- Committed to a culture of positivity and high performance
- You value feedback, and thrive on constant improvement and learning
- Ability to work 100% remotely within your sales region
- Strong work ethic, and a self-driven desire to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience selling in a SaaS environment
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.