Technology Alliances Manager at Fivetran
The Technology Alliances Manager role is to develop global cross functional partnerships across sales, marketing and product teams with key technology partnerships and “own” the relationship, strategy and execution. This role helps to accelerate the partner development process, establishing programs and joint go to market efforts which generate referrals and alongside new business opportunities. The Alliances team is instrumental to the growth at Fivetran and how we as a company go to market and this role is critical to this in achieving alignment with our most strategic partners.
“As a Technology Alliance Manager at Fivetran, you will:”
- You will take over and own the entire relationships with an existing strategic partner such as AWS, GCP, Snowflake or Databricks and become the main point of contact for this partner within the first 90 days.
- You will introduce and establish yourself as a trusted resource for all field sales and pre-sales reps in the US in the first 90 days across this partner in addition to key product and marketing stakeholders.
- You will connect the dots between Fivetran sales and our partner sales teams to ensure the Fivetran sales team is solution selling with our partners and delivering an awesome customer experience.
- You will work closely with Marketing and Product teams to establish and execute our strategic partner go to market efforts focusing both on repeatable and unique programs.
- You will own 1 - 2 partners total and will show positive growth in all partnerships within the first 120 days.
“What you’ll bring to the table:” List the qualifications you’d like listed on our careers page
- 5+ years of experience in Alliances / Partnerships at a Technology Company
- Prior enterprise sales experience a plus
- Successful track record of developing, establishing and closing strategic partnerships/accounts in competitive environments
- You are calm under pressure. You love when the bar is set high and look forward to going above and beyond. You are not easily rattled.
- You are methodical and bring an enterprise sales mentality to a partnership.
- You can work in an extremely fast-paced environment. You’re able to keep up with a highly motivated team, a market that is growing extremely fast
- You are extremely organized. You are able to juggle lots of things at once while not letting anything drop.
- You are a strategic thinker. You are able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way.
- You are enthusiastic. You exhibit passion and excitement over work and you have a can-do attitude.
- You have a sales mentality.
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs