Technical Sales Trainer at Egnyte
Technical Sales Trainer
As Egnyte continues to grow, we desire a technical enablement specialist who is responsible for delivering technical training internally to Egnyte’s Sales organization. As a technical trainer reporting to the Sales Engineering organization, you will be directly enabled by Sales Engineers (SEs) and partner with Sales Enablement with the delivery to the various teams within Egnyte Sales.
You will be a critical part of the Sales Team and be able to lead others in the organization to implement change, as well as measure the positive results of those changes.
Your Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Collaborate with Presales, Sales, Sales Enablement (plus Product Marketing, Marketing, Sales Operations, and other cross functional teams) to design, implement, deliver and operationalize required basic and advanced technical and product-related enablement programs for Sales
- Create, design and deliver eLearning, webinar, workshops, classroom-based delivery and product demonstrations as required
- Evaluate business impact of learning programs through metrics and analysis
- 2-5+ years of technical training (“teaching not preaching”)
- Combination of technical and sales/customer success acumen as you will be dealing with a technical product and sales-oriented students
- Experience in facilitation, training, content creation, learning and design
- Experience in managing on-going learning programs
- Understand the nuances and fast paced environment of a high growth company
- Highly organized and able to prioritize work effectively.
- An aptitude for problem-solving and working cross-functionally with others
- Driven, analytical, creative problem solver
- High energy, engaging and inspiring personality
- Competitive salaries & Stock Options
- Comprehensive benefits for you and your family (low premiums and deductibles!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Employee Assistance Program, FSA, HAS, and Commuter/Parking benefits
- Fully paid premiums for life insurance (up to 2x your salary) / AD&D and the option to enroll in Voluntary Life Insurance
- Pet Plan-- Enroll in discounted Pet Insurance & Perkspot – Discount program available for entertainment, services, shopping & travel
- Global Travel – Medical benefits to cover any employees traveling out of the United States on a work-related trip
- Flexible hours and responsible time off
- Emotion & Physical Wellness – Free access to emotional and physical wellness apps including Spring Health, Headspace, Aaptiv, Ginger, and Physera
- Gym, cell phone, and commute reimbursement
- Healthy lunches, breakfast, and bottomless snacks and beverages
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth)
- Board Games --you name it, we got it! Take a break and get to know other Egnyters!
- SoFi online financial services: Pay off debt sooner, invest in your future, or refinance your mortgage – all in one app
- FREE Egnyte lifetime membership
Equal Opportunity Employment
Egnyte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com