WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
This role will start our at our Corporate location in Brookfield, WI for 6-12 months, and then transition into an Account Manager role, supporting industrial customers. The flexibility to relocate within the Midwest region is appreciated.
The primary purpose of this position is to be exposed to Hydrite technology, operations, customer service and Industrial sales
As an Account Manager in Development, primary responsibilities include:
- Be exposed to and understand Hydrite Technology, Operations, Customer Service and Sales functions
- Visit customers with other Account Manager and Regional Sales Managers
- Involved in projects with Customer Service and Inside Sales
- Launch campaigns and customer calls from Marketing
- Participate in operational and customer projects
- Learn and input customer data into Salesforce
- Focus on process improvement in Quality, Employee, Safety and Cost.
- Work closely with the Account Manager and Regional Sales Manager to meet team’s annual goals and objectives.
- This position reports to Regional Sales Manager
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- BS Degree required; science/technical related field preferred.
- Experience in the chemical/industrial/manufacturing industries or customer service role preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record
- Ability to write and speak proficiently.
Benefits and perks include 401k and profit sharing, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm