Technical Operations - Client Account Manager at FIS
About the team
FIS Image Solutions is a leading provider of check imaging, lockbox processing and document management solutions. FIS image-based solutions allow our client banks to focus on customers, using industry leading capabilities to boost staff productivity.
What you bring:
- Experience within Item Processing/Image Center in the banking industry required
- Strong understanding of how applications interconnect (how returns and adjustments, fraud interrogation, Digital one and other systems intertwine)
- Understanding of IT, networking and infrastructure on the Item processing side required
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Impeccable follow up and attention to detail
- Ability to understand and document workflows and interoperability between applications and technical environments.
- Ability to effectively escalate through multiple levels and functional areas of FIS
- Understanding of technical outsourced processing workflows
- Incident or change management experience strongly preferred
What you will be doing
As a client dedicated operations manager, you will be responsible for understanding the products and services that a key client uses. You will need to understand the operations and technical work flow of all services, the interoperability between applications both at FIS and within the client environment. You will be the primary contact for problem and change management for a key client. You will work to identify and remediate trending issues and serve as an advocate for the client across FIS functional areas.
While your main area of focus will be Image Solutions, including item processing, remittance, forensic signature verification and exception processing, you will become familiar with all the FIS services that the client bank consumes. You will be creating meaningful dashboards and detail reports to identify potential trending issues and participating in meetings where you will provide explanations of root cause.Meeting coordination and documentation skills.
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.