DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.The Role:
DailyPay is seeking a forward-thinking, organized, and enthusiastic Technical Account Manager to join our rapidly growing company. This individual will be a pivotal member of our operations team, ensuring that data setups with our client partners are maintained and updated as the DailyPay SAAS solution evolves. This person will serve as the technical lead post-implementation, managing the technical solution configuration for our clients’ payroll and time management systems. The TAM role will also participate in small to medium implementations when new functionality or client changes are required. The TAM is expected to work independently with minimal oversight and has wide latitude to make decisions of significance impacting DailyPay’s relationship with its partners, and more importantly, will serve as our client partners’ trusted consultant and go-to technical expert in the event of systems/product changes on either the partners’ or the DailyPay’s platforms. The TAM will have the authority to make on-the-spot decisions to ensure data setups are optimized and facilitate timely and efficient data flows between the client partner and DailyPay. Success in this role will rely on a combination of detailed understanding of our partners’ solution configuration, technical proficiency, confidence working with clients, ability to sweat the details while seeing the bigger picture, and a healthy obsession for client and user success.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Become an expert in our product, configuration and backend processes, and train clients on its use upon request
- Work closely with the Implementations team to ensure seamless post-launch transition • Obsess over client’s solution configuration
- Respond to clients’ technical questions
- Assist with operational business reviews
- Address client’s code changes impacting solution configuration
- Address DailyPay code changes impacting solution configuration
- Coordinate with internal resources to ensure timely response to client requests • Identify, manage, and mitigate service outages
- • Work closely with the multiple internal teams as well as customers’ collaborators to ensure a positive customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree in degree in Information Services or Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience working with SAAS solutions
- Experience with HCM, Payroll and Time Management Systems preferable experience with Integration / ETL / API tools a plus
- Experience working with demanding client accounts, managing operational and key partners, and supporting day-to-day needs to manage these relationships • Ability to manage multiple clients simultaneously
- Meticulous with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment • Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Availability to travel as needed
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- • 401K with company match
No sponsorship is available for this position.
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
As part of our dedication to health and safety, DailyPay requires all colleagues holding in-office positions, or who will be attending any in-person company meetings, be fully vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus unless there is a documented and approved medical or religious accommodation. As a condition of employment, prior to your start date, you will be required to submit proof of your vaccine status.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to [email protected] All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.