Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement, and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We're committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we've got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. In addition, we're one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
Limeade is looking for a technical, customer facing leader to join our Customer Care team.
You will be responsible for working directly with our customers to oversee all technical issues and questions, provide subject matter expertise to guide the customer with platform configuration, and work in partnership with our Strategic Account Executives to help our customers build great companies. You will manage the triaging, troubleshooting, and tracking of customer escalations, while working directly with our Development team to help bring issues to full resolution. Additionally, you will have the knowledge and tenacity to spot trends, quickly react, and resolve issues before they have the potential to become widespread. You will foster a positive online community for our members, interact with customer representatives, and work with our product development team to turn customer pain into customer delight (in a scalable way).
This role can be fully remote.
- Enterprise customer service & support for the Limeade SaaS Platform
- Provide senior level technical support to our customer administrators, working cross functionally across the organization to holistically triage and resolve platform and program issues
- Partner with the Customer Care Technical Leads to identify problems and formulate support processes in order to enable Tier 1 Teams to react on-demand
- Escalate issues to Product and Development teams, tracking all issues across a customer’s business while communicating back to internal teams and customers
- Problem solve directly with clients and gain an in-depth knowledge of the customer and their needs
- Work with the larger team to develop scalable processes that allow Limeade to service users better and faster
- Mentor, assist, and support other teams in order to problem solve and track outstanding issues
- Assist in maintaining a knowledge base system
- Help design and improve internal systems that deliver steady increases in customer love
- On a grander scale, you will play a key role at a high-growth high-tech company and become critical member of the support/service teams
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Ability to demonstrate Limeade’s values in an on-going and consistent way
- At least 5 years of experience in a customer service role in a software technical environment
- Advanced experience with troubleshooting and escalations, as well as the ability to configure specific Limeade features/elements of the platform to fit customer requirements
- Demonstrate confidence in the ability to present and discuss sensitive topics with customer executives
- Ability to collaborate with our Strategic Account Executives to help shape the vision for what’s possible for Limeade and its customers
- A strong understanding of technical and usability logic within a software or SaaS platform
- Working knowledge of the following tools: Salesforce, Zendesk or other ticketing systems, file decryption tools, Bolger, FTP Servers
- Intermediate working knowledge of SQL and/or JSON
- Have experience in a team-oriented environment, working cross-functionally, and coaching other employees
Have a strong work ethic and a passion for customer service
- Ability to be resourceful, upbeat and love making customers happy
- A people person. You love talking to people and build a strong rapport with customers and internal teams.
- An empathizer. You connect with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- Inspiring and excellent at helping your teammates around you
- A teammate that can both follow and lead depending on the situation
- A problem-solver
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This position is open to remote workers located in the United States and Canada.