Technical Account Manager at BeyondTrust (Remote)
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organization's to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organization's the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What’s the role?
We are seeking a highly motivated Technical Account Manager to collaborate with our strategic customers and act as a BeyondTrust subject matter expert on the technical and operational configurations of key accounts. You will be paramount in supporting your customers with long-term plans for enhancement and expansion.
If you are looking for an environment that will challenge you and a role which invites you to develop your own potential, whilst working with world-changing technology and a customer base that relies on BeyondTrust to secure them from outsider threats to help them to grow, then this role is for you.
What will I be doing?
- Provide technical and product knowledge in support of post sales activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Educate clients on how existing and new product features and functionality work, and how it can contribute to their business growth.
- Perform Customer Success Reviews (Strategic Business Review).
- Driving incident resolution by working closely with the support and engineering teams.
- Maintaining consistent progress and managing updates for any tickets and/or defects with our development and PM teams.
- Receiving customer hand off from our Professional Services team upon statement of work completion.
- Maintain overall account health for each account
- Periodically perform basic health checks across products.
- Facilitate, coordinate, and oversee product upgrades
What skills should I have?
- 5+ years’ experience in presales, technical account management, professional services, or support engineering, and/or in similar customer facing technical roles. in enterprise software customer support
- Excellent customer service skills, with strong dedication to customer care.
- Self-starter, adaptable and eager to learn new technologies
- Great time manager and proficient multi-tasker.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field.
- Flexible, a team player, strong collaborator
- Ability to understand and analyze customer technical needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in person and by phone with large teams and audiences
- Ability to participate, contribute and interact with Pre-Sales Technical Engineers, Product Management, Development, Technical Support and Sales teams
- Proficient knowledge of Windows based server OS such as Microsoft Windows Server
- Knowledge of the following:
- Active Directory and GPO
- Network Topology/Layers
- Networking Tools and Utilities
- AV/Firewall Rules and Policies
- Secure “machine to machine” communications
- Windows Account Administration
- Security software
Nice to Have
- SQL experience is a plus
- Scripting language experience is a plus
- Cloud technology experience is a plus
- Linux experience is a plus
Who am I?
- Are equally effective working with a team or alone as the situation dictates
- Have a great sense of humor
- Are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- A strong desire to grow in your role and in the company
- Are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… work to stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company
- Evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work
- Have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic
- Are proactive
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.