Technical Account Manager, Safe Haven
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp’s Safe Haven growth is accelerating and we need an additional skilled Technical Account Manager who can ensure our clients proactively receive the best enterprise-level technical support. You will be responsible for the day-to-day technical operations and health of clients using LiveRamp Safe Haven. You should live and breathe customer experience and be able to artfully decode customer inquiries and advance our relationship with them forward on a daily basis.
You will work in tandem with our Account Directors to provide ongoing support for LiveRamp Safe Haven customers. Your team is responsible for delivering outstanding support and proactively anticipating customer needs so that customers continue to view LiveRamp as their go-to partners for world-class products and teams and not just another vendor.
- Provide superior technical support and expertise for our customers
- Maintain customer relationships and ensure customer superior satisfaction
- Become an expert in the LiveRamp suite of products and be able to anticipate customer needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Assist in training customers on best practices and how to use LiveRamp’s tools
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely fashion
- Coordinate with Product and Engineering teams on customer feedback and use cases
- Ensure SLAs are met and track progress
- Collaborate with the Customer Growth team to deliver a best-in-class customer experience
- 2-4 years in a customer-facing technical account management role
- BS or BA in a quantitative field such as Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science
- Experience leading and growing customers through a technical partnership
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Desire to work on a small team and help build out a Customer Experience engagement
- Knowledge of LiveRamp or AdTech industry
- Experience working with retail and/or CPG clients
- Knowledge of a scripting language or querying languages
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.