Bombora provides a global B2B intent platform powered by the world’s largest publisher data co-op. Our data allows sales teams to base their actions on the knowledge of which companies are in-market for their products and empowers marketing teams to practice #SustainableMarketing. We process billions of content interactions daily to detect intent signals from companies around the world.
Bombora is growing and we need you to help us succeed!
You are an exceptional, customer-obsessed account management professional who wants to help customers do amazing things and extract tremendous ROI from the Bombora Data products. If you thrive amidst the challenges of a fast-paced, startup and possess a natural bent towards innovation, relationship management (both on an internal company level and external client level), provide obsessive service to our customers
Bombora’s Technical Account Managers (TAM) serve as trusted advisors to our highest value accounts. The TAM role serves a unique role as they will actively align with sales, customer success, product, engineering, and support. They play an essential part in developing customer relationships and driving progress that aligns with customers’ key technical goals and needs..
Bomborians value putting people first, giving people the ability to grow themselves here, and believe flexibility is key in the progression of our company. We are looking for a hardworking, action-oriented person who is mentally agile and ready to jump in and impact the team.
As a Technical Account Manager at Bombora you are skilled in expanding and maturing with customer interactions, specifically through technical expertise. You understand that relationships are essential and are enthusiastic about opportunities to engage early and often, both internally and externally. TAMs are responsible for developing and executing a customer strategy critical for the health of the solution stack, driving adoption and usage, risk mitigation, and alignment across Customer executives and senior-level decision-makers.
- Establish clear communication across Customer operational areas.
- Provide a clear vision for how our customers will achieve their goals using our data via integrations, visualization tools, API’s, etc.
- Maintain regular and appropriate governance with both internal and external executive teams.
- Ensure alignment and transparency, facilitating and reporting on overall engagement status and outcomes to ensure customers realize the full value of Bombora
- Define engagement strategies for key personas
- Own escalation and identify areas for improvement, innovation, influence roadmap, and streamline processes
- Guide and advise the customer and other internal teams - serve as the liaison both internally and externally.
- Identify pain points and areas where training is required and deliver thought leadership
- Own cadence calls, assist in executive business reviews
- Influence adoption of Bombora products and services to drive ARR
- 2+ years of experience in consultative, customer support, customer success, and/or related roles in marketing technology.
- Experience working with integrations (for example, Salesforce, HubSpot, Marketo) and data ingestion methods in a technical aspect.
- Customer-centric mindset
- Strong technical, analytic, and problem-solving skills
- Ability and track record of leading Technical Health Reviews and providing relevant technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements specifics to customers’ business needs.
- Action-oriented and looking for a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Familiarity working with customers of all sizes, especially large, complex enterprise organizations
- Intense level of urgency, organization, and prioritization skills
- Exceptional verbal, written, organizational, presentation, and communications skills
- Strong judgment and attention to detail
- Team player but also a self-starter
Perks and Benefits
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Flexible Spending / Health Spending Accounts
- Unlimited Vacation / Paid Holidays / Summer Fridays
- Education / Tuition Assistance / Annual Learning Stipend
- 401K / Match
- Generous Parental Leave (16 weeks primary/12 secondary)
- Commuter Benefits
- On Demand Learning (Udemy)
- Team Lunches / Outings / Events (Yes! We found a way to do virtually!)
- Offices (for when you want one)
- The salary range for this position is $70,000.00 base plus bonus target $10,000.00. Actual compensation may vary and will be based on a candidate’s qualifications, skills, experience, and location.
At Bombora, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. Bombora is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. Employment offers are contingent upon the completion of successful background checks.