WHO WE ARE:
We believe the best ideas come from the collaboration of happy, talented people. That’s why we seek to promote a truly inspiring work environment and create a space where people can grow, learn new skills, be creative, work independently and make decisions that shape the future of the company.
- Developers get a powerful promotion toolkit and infrastructure to set up incredibly sophisticated campaigns in minutes rather than weeks.
- Marketers can create, automate, and manage discounts, coupons, loyalty, and referral programs without taking developers away from the company’s core product.
- Customer Success and Sales teams can offer any type of incentive or appeasement instantly to customers, improving satisfaction, and reducing churn.
ONCE YOU ARE HERE YOU WILL:
- Assist customers' technical requests and take care of any technical issues
- Find new technology partners and integration possibilities
- Build strong customer relationships
- Manage customer expectations and lead them to customer satisfaction
- Design Customer Onboarding processes
- Help customers integrate our product
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Several years of experience working as Technical Account Manager or a related role
- Experience with API integration
- Experience with SaaS based products would be considered a plus
- Previous experience with problem-solving in a troubleshooting environment
- Passion for consulting and tactical empathy to apply and present complex solutions effectively
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to explain complex topics in easily understood, concise language in English
- Excellent customer focus with a polite, patient, caring, calm and always professional demeanor
- Analytical understanding with a high focus on data-driven decision making
- Very good level of English, especially technical vocabulary
- Passion for IT
- Knowledge in coding
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US:
- The right attitude: modern methods and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture
- Everyone for the product: Together we create a flexible, highly scalable product with state-of-the-art technologies. We can only succeed if everyone works as a team
- Healthy Growth: Growing our company means growing everyone in the team. We love to share knowledge and learn
- A great environment: Flexible and family-friendly environment, bright and easily accessible offices, modern software and hardware
- High flexibility degree: Prefer to work early or late at night? Do you have to pick up your children from kindergarten? Do you prefer working abroad? We believe in results and motivated employees
AND THERE IS MORE:
- Unlimited contracts.
- Personal education budget for developing your skills.
- We value work-life balance and offer generous paid time off, including a day off for your birthday.
- We care for your mental health and well-being and have partnered with nilo.health, an app where you can access self-guided exercises, meditation and one-on-one counseling sessions.
- Talon.One is on the lookout for more talented people, like you, to join us! As such, we offer referral bonuses to reward you for bringing them to the team.
- Home office setup budget & monthly allowance to create your comfy, productive space.
- Possibilities to use a co-working space in your neighborhood (except where there is a Talon.One office).
Talon.One in times of COVID-19:
Your health and ours are very important to us! In times of COVID-19, we have fully adapted and digitized our application process so we can continue to be there for our applicants. Stay healthy! Talon.One
Can’t wait to join? Then we’d love to hear from you! To apply, please answer a few quick questions and upload your CV by clicking the button below.
Talon.One is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Talon.One does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Talon.One also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.